Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RohitYour feedback matters!
Hi, I married before 6 months. My wife told me that her periods never come on time. It takes 1 - 2 months gap and when periods come they remain for 10 - 20 days. She face this problem from starting.
Lemon honey is the best option for the weight loss. But I have got headache whenever I drink lemon juice. Give me the option.
Hi am ranjith, I am 28 years. I am suffering from hair loss. Could anybody suggest that how to control hairloss in traditional methods?
How to get glowing skin I don't know what happened in my skin my skin look very dull these days so please tell me the easiest way to get glowing skin it's a great request because I love to look fair.
I am 39 year old male , I am used to intense workout in the gym, I squat 2 * bodyweight , but last week when I was squatting I experienced making pain in left side of my lower back so I quit squatting for the week, I did not feel any pain, but when I resumed squatting after a gap of 10 days the pain was back please advise, thanks.
Sorry again one question. Please acknowledge me. Want to gain wait to. And my skin completion is overall dark. So please suggest me some vitamins for lightning body color. Regards.
I am not able to pull back foreskin of my penis. When I try to do so. I got cracks on my skin so many times. I am facing this problem since last 2 years. Earlier it was okk. What should I do. Can this be treated by any medicine or by using any ointment? I am unable to hv sex due to this. Please help me.
I had an anteriro cruciate ligament tear in my right knee a couple of months back.I was wearing a brace during those two months. I do not feel any pain know in the ACT areas but other muscle areas around the knee feel stiff. Slight pain still persists while i climb the stairs. Is physiotherapy advisable now ?
Hard stool. Presence of feces in lower gut but problem in evacuation. Fullness & pain in lower abdomen.(history of jaundice twice. What is the pathology please?
Im getting a sudden hairfall and it is very. I have dandruff but it is not that much and recently I had used hair dye which was washed off just during application because it caused a irritating issue with my scalp and yeah it was not applied on my whole scalp. Just on a little area it was applied. Kindly help me with this.
I'm 26 single. I have done sex with 2 persons without protection before 2 yrs. Now i'm in contact with a married person who have a 2 year baby without any protection. If I get married, will I suffer from any diseases (HIV).
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.