Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rohini Kumar TYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have low back pain from past 1 year (not pain, somewhat uneasiness). There is tingling, numbness and burning sensation in the feet near edge of fingers, more in right leg, less in left leg. Sciatica pain also there. MRI report shows slight bulge in L4 & L5 disc. I have taken physiotherapy but it has not helped me. English & ayurveda medicine has not given any result. English Doctors say nothing big to worry. Gabapentin & Vitamin d3 medicine also not helping. But I feel somewhat uncomfortable with this pain. Kindly suggest what can be done on this regard.
am having back ache from 2 year am 23 years old. So what can I do tell me sir. That problem only occurs at morning wake up time only after some time that ache will disappears. So what action can I take sir.
I am a 20 year old male, I play football. Once while playing I got a cramp in my leg, it's paining like hell. Please do gibe suggestions on how I can get rid off the cramp.
Why do my body joints make frequent noises when they are stretched and in normal position? Is it necessary to get my blood tests done?
Early morning yoga, jogging/walking will reduce fibromyalgia symptoms irrespective of age. For severe pain, pain management specialist will give medicine or nerve blocks to relieve them.
My right leg fractured and when I can walk and doctors had surged me by keeping screws and this screws when we can remove so please suggest me the answer.
I am 21 years old male. I have only left side back pain since last 1.5 year. This pain is not regular. When I go my home from hostel, I do work in farm. That time pain is increases so many amount. Tell me which exercise is useful for me. And suggest what should I do to get relief.
Dear Sir, my wife suffering with back pain problem, she have 20 months baby, now she is carrying 6 months, back bone are very pain problems,
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The rupture of the achilles tendon above the heel is one of the most common muscle / tendon to be ruptured and is often felt as though someone kicked your achilles tendon ( just above the heel on the back ) and a pop sound is often heard along with it. The treatment can be either surgical repair or non-surgical treatment.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.