Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RohiniYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. Trying for pregnancy. One cycle failures by ivf. Now I am in iui procedure. I completed 14 days now I am getting white discharge is it any symptom or normal?
My wife is 13 week pregnant. In her last scan low lying placenta problem seen. All other factors are normal. Is that a major issue. What is the reason causing it? and what is the treatment for it?
Dear sir I have question that I am going to do sex with my gf without condom. So sir what should I do for her so that they can not get any problem . Is any method or medicine available. To do sex without protection without any risk.
Due to menstrual irregularities, I have started consuming Apple cedar vinegar. Also I used it for hair too. But after consuming I got rashes or Hindi I can say its luk like ghamori. Wht to do? Do I need to stop consuming it.
Hi I am 22 year female weight 45 height 5.2,suffering from pcos and taking medicine from one year but no luck to conceive, can any one sugest us. If possible please kindly sugest any good home medicine course.
Can Breast Leaking Happen To A 20 years Female Who Had Unprotected Sex (Pull-out method) After 3 Days After Her Period? Can Prolactin Level Test Detect Pregnancy?
I am having thyroid from last 7 years taking thyrox 50 mg. With this medicine my report is normal means ths stays between 0.5 _5. 5.i am trying for conceiving bt very much worried that will I be pregnant smoothly nd will my baby be normal?
Hello, Im suffering from thyroid as well as PCOS ovary problem. I have an issue with my hair. I had noticed fall problem now i noticed little baldness i mean jus starting of it. Pls suggest me something as i m only 25 yrs old. Looking for ur replay . Thank u !
I am 24 years female. This month my periods are 4 days late and then heavy bleeding since 12 days and stomach pain also. Is there any tablet to stop bleeding flow. Please suggest me what should I do?
DoesvPrimolut N 5mg helps me to get my period even if I m having any kind of infection. please help me.
My wife is having uterine fibroid, it size is increased to 34*34 from size 18*20 in last 3 years, when it started we get pulse diagnosed, took kachnar gugul, gomutra ark, as in 2-4 months no positive effect observed doctor advised to consult gynaecologist, gynaecologist not did anything as my wife had no such problems due to fibroid, but today she is having excess bleeding with big clots, we are taking homeopathic medicine since last 3 years. It has moderate effect but size is increasing. Please suggest. She has pitta prakriti. On face chayina marks are there due to hormonal, hemoglobin is also below 8gm.
Meri wife ke period khatm hue phir bhi uska thoda thoda bleeding ho raha hai sath mai white bhi aa raha hai please help me aisa kyu ho raha hai?
If a woman is suppose to b pregnant. What are the symptoms and characters shown by her in earlier stages (below 2 months)
During pregnancy you should consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus.
1. Always keep your nails neat and trimmed. Long nails tend to get in the way and tempt you to bite them.
2. Use mint chewing gums or flavoured candies as a distraction. They keep your mouth busy and distracts the mind away from your nails.
3. Apply a few drops of neem oil on your fingers and let them dry. The bitter taste of neem oil will stop involuntary nail biting to an extent.
4. Keep a stress ball handy. Use it to distract yourself whenever you feel like biting your nails.
5. Even if this practice cannot be followed throughout the day, make sure to use gloves or adhesive bandages whenever possible. The fact that you will not be able to bite your nails will register in your mind and kill the habit slowly.
6. If you are okay with it, use nail polish to style your fingernails. This encourages you to grow nails as well.
7. Stress is a major factor that induces nail-biting in certain people. You will notice that you do not bite nails much when your mind is fresh and relaxed.