Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohini
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RohiniYour feedback matters!
Hlo doctor I am 18 and will be turning 19 this July .u red my problem regarding less facial hairs I want more facial hairs a beard you told not to use hairgro gel so can you pls advise me what should I use? And what should I do? Pls help.
When ever my aunt go for morning walk in winter season. She feel very much joint pain. can it be changed
I have leg pain for tow months and when I walk something is moving my leg and I want know what happen with me.
Hii, m 24 years old. Mai dove sampoo use krti hu ar dove conditioner, har teen din bad hair ko sampoo ar conditioner krti hu. Meri problm ye hai ki itna krne ke bad tb pr b mere hair me dandruff rehta hi hai, jiske karn itching hoti hai scalp me. Mai coconut ar almond oil use krti hu. Plzz help me ki ye dandruff ja kyu nhi rha h. Aur scalp me drd b hota hai sometimes ar hair fall ke karn hair ki growth bhi ruk gyi hai ar mere hair ka last part two ends me b divide h.
Hair greying is an inevitable part of aging, and it is a natural process. But it can also be a cause of concern if your hair starts greying prematurely; when you are still in your 20s or early 30s. A genetic trait, critical medication conditions or poor nutrition can lead to premature greying. Unfortunately, people think only colouring the hair can fix greying. But this is just a temporary fix, and you need to keep re-colouring your hair. Also, all the harsh chemicals in hair dyes can harm your hair with prolonged use.
Ayurveda For Hair Greying-
In Ayurveda, hair fall is referred to as ‘khalitya’ and premature graying of hair is termed as ‘Palitya’. Both khalitya and Palitya are considered as pure paitik (arising out of ‘pitta’) disorders. It means, when you continuously disturb ‘pitta’ (heat in your body), it can gray your hair. So, according to Ayurveda, if you consume pitta enhancing substances, your pitta aggravates and cause gray hair. From ayurvedic point of view, good hair growth is linked to one’s physical and mental health. When one is cheerful, the hair looks lively, alternatively when one is feeling depressed and pessimistic, the hair acquires a fallen and lifeless look.
Ayurveda is a good alternative remedy for premature greying. It is natural and has no side-effects. Know the Ayurvedic panchkarma procedures-
- Takradhara: Takradhara is a procedure of pouring medicated buttermilk over the forehead of the patient. After the preparatory application of oil on the body, the patient is made to lie on his back. Medicated buttermilk from a dhara vessel hung 6-8 inches above the patient's forehead is poured in a continuous stream through a hole at the bottom of dhara vessel. A head band is tied around the forehead just above the eye brows to prevent medicated buttermilk from flowing into the eyes and to direct its flow. Takradhara is an excellent cure for chronic Insomnia, psoriasis and other pitta aggravated diseases. It reduces burning sensation of palms and soles, and helps reduce headache. It reduces Stress and Hypertension, cures premature greying of hair and improves vision.
- Nasya: Nasya is meant for purification of the head region. The excess of bodily humors accumulated in the sinus, throat, nose or head is eliminated. Nasya is of three types:
- Virechana Nasya: Strong medicines are used to expel out the doshas instantaneously from the head region.
- Brimhana Nasya: This Nasyam treatment nourishes and strengthens the head region, senses and intellectual functions, thereby curing premature greying.
- Samana Nasya: This type of Nasyam subsidises the increase of a dosha without expelling it out. It is moderate, neither too strong nor too mild. This is good mainly in conditions like skin discolouration, hair loss and premature greying.
Here are some Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying:
Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves: This is one of the oldest, and mildest Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying. All you need to do is boil curry leaves (about ½ a cup) and coconut oil (1/8 of a cup) together. After the mixture is boiled enough, put it aside to cool down. Next, gently massage the mixture into your hair roots. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry: Amla is an excellent remedy for premature greying and restoring natural pigmentation of hair. Dry some slices of amla, and then boil them in coconut oil. Now massage this concoction into your hair for best results. You have to make sure your hair is entirely coated with this mixture.
Buttermilk and Curry Leaves: For best results, make a paste of a bunch of curry leaves and a cup of buttermilk and apply it on your scalp. Keep it for thirty minutes before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
Carrot Seed Oil and Sesame Seed Oil: A blend of carrot seed oil and sesame oil is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for premature greying. Mix half a tablespoon of carrot seed oil and 4 tablespoons of sesame oil and massage it into your hair roots and scalp. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo for best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.