Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rgr Linga MurthyYour feedback matters!
I am 50 year, recently I have developed multiple cracks in my penis skin. These cracks are at the outer skin towards top which closes the penis tip. It's very painful and every times tears up while trying to clean the inside top of penis by lowering the skin. Some times red patches developing near penis tip (soft portion area) . May be this is happening due to fungal infection. Kindly advice
Helo doc. I tried to stop masturbation as I am addicted to it but still I am not yet able to stop it. Seems too difficult and impossible and also facing health problems now like tiredness also hip joint pain (pls comment on this) which is causes trouble in sitting in the office. Alos headache and neck pain etc all are coming thru jst in the age of 24. Pls guide as living with friends and working in a MNC so no proper diet no proper office timings.
My urine color is yellow over 3 day after driking 1 ltr of water its become normal what I should do?
I am 29 years old and have depressing mostly time every day. And I have also sleeplessness problem. I sleep bt not getting light sleep nd I am always feeling sadness. And also I feeL fear in rush what I do please doctor help me.
I got a bend nose. D bone inside my nose us bend. So if I do surgery will it make my nose look normal straight.
I am 30 year old male and I have noticed for four days that I am suffering from pain due to fever which is frequently comes. Maximum it comes in morning and evening time. My whole body broken down and I feel so tired with no power with me.
I am 16 years old. I have constipation problem from 2 years. I always fresh on lunch time, I want to be fresh at morning time. What is the solution of problem?
I am having a problem in a stomach sometimes that goes to be very tight bez of gas what should I do.
I am 60 year old women recently suffered dengue now recovered but now having swelling in feet on sitting for long. What shall I do?
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.