Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My son is 26 years old. His brain was declined and was operated at Hospital before 4 years. After operation he is unable to walk without support. He is doing physiotherapy everyday. Still he has not recovered. What should I do? Is second operation required? As per doctors consulted, not to go for second operation as it is not assured that he will start walking.
I am having pain in my head, and after irregular intervals. Also I am having trouble while using tablet or during studies. Is it a migraine.
4 years back I slipped at floor. My fore head strongly belated at floor. That time no blood release. But a small half inch hard round shape increased. I has no pain now. Its very strong. Can you tell me it is dangerous to me or ignore. Give me any suggestion in medicine use.
Hello! doctors, sirs. I had an accident and got survived on the road in unconscious stage by a poor lady leaving there and a very helpful doctor traveling through that road. Meanwhile I fell down through bike by hitting up a running dog in night about 8. 30 pm. I lost my memory for about 25 days due to serious injury on my for head. Sorry but my problem is i' m unable to write fluently by my left hand as i' m lefty. Suggest me exercise to get out of this situation. My accident was on 3rd sept, 14. I' m awaken on 24th conscious by mind. I was admitted in sanjay hospital, nadiad. Thanks
Could you suggest some medicine for migraine please. I am feeling very pain in my left frontal lobe of my head. Some time it is very high.
Hello doctor my mother's age is 48. They are suffering from severe headache and they also had migrain problem from 12 years. Their head aches daily. They take pain killers daily like neprad, saradon, disprin to get relief. Their neck also pains alot. What should we do to cure them. Even when they travels their headache increase and vomiting starts. Please tell me any solution of these problems
I have trembles in my hands since my childhood. People shaking hands with me can easily feel them. What could be the possible reason for it?
I am suffering from migraine as the doctors say,, have changed medicine and doctors but for no use. I suffer from headache daily that too very severe headache. Tablet does not show any positive results. What should i do as i feel like dying
My nerves are very weak from childhood. I am not as strong as others. Have not participated in any games at school neither activities. Still feeling hard to get up in morning. Even somebody shouts I feel shaking body. I am 30 years of age male. Want to find a way to be stronger. I started doing workout regularly. Feeling bit good but can not improve my exercise time as well. Please guide me, if came across such cases like this before. I feel pain sometime from my shoulder till palms with shaky hands while sleeping at night too.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I have problem with social enxayti disorder on meet new people, writing, and speaking on stage before my hand foot and neck show vibration. After sometime normally. Or no vibration. Please give me such as treatment or yoga. I am passing through very trouble with this social phobia or enxyati.
I am looking for a solution for hand's because whenever I am doing some work they start shaking and it looks very bad when someone comments while looking at my shivering hands .and my stamina is very low while working my breath goes higher.
Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.