Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RenukaYour feedback matters!
I'm having lower back pain since last 2 months. My body type is slim and I have some fat on the tummy. The lower back pain subsides to 90% after bowel movements. I don't have constipation at all and drink avg 10 to 12 glass of luke warm water everyday. I have to go 4 to 5 times daily for bowel movements. My blood reports are all normal and uric acid is 6.5. So my doctor has advised me zyloric 100 mg 2 times daily. I have been taking it for last 10 days but no improvement. It is not due to less physical exercise or any heavy exercise. It's not muscular. I'm teetotaller and vegetarian. Please advise.
I have a problem in the lower part of my leg and it's getting so much pain in the leg and back also what is the solution.
I have got some problem during someday that is every time there is pain in my waist. So what should I do for this?
Dear doctor I am 32 years old and recently started lower back pain during my regular walk. On consulting orthopaedic doctor dr. Said x-ray shows normal nothing to worry. But I still feel the problem. Any suggestions what could be the problem or something to get relief. Note: I weight 97 kgs and height is 5' 7. Thanks.
I am suffering from pain in my back, legs, ankle, elbow joints. Please suggest me some measures to reduce the pain. Please suggest some exercise, diet, etc which can heal the pain.
I am 56 years old male. My right shoulder joint pain whenever I stretch my hands. Pain not always only when I stretch. Pain lasts for few seconds.
I am a regular gymer. I have pain in my knees and ankle joint while jumping. May be its either related to air condition (cooling side effect) or legs workouts. What can I do to resolve it. Is glucosamine and msm works for improve joint health. thank you.
Myself undergone acl surgery, since 2 yrs backs rt. Knee joint, leg folding upto 105 degree .Original position is not obtained.Pain is there.
I am 40 year old man, height 5'7", weight 76kg. Since last 5-6 years, I am having joint pains, knees loosing strength after 4km walk, started wearing knee cap. Feeling very tired in half a day with redness in eyes. Was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency & getting treated since 6 months but no appreciable change in situation. Please Advise.
My father have pain in his knee joint, whenever he sit. Then there is pain when he going to stand. He can not stand without any problem. His knee joint paining continuously but when he stand after sitting then the pain is increase. Tell me the solution to reduce his pain.
My mother 72 years old. She is facing osteoarthritis for both knee. Both knee occur curved. Now she is facing very pain and cannot stood up. Is there any treatment without kadha.
I have a severe headache and paining. While travelling. It becomes severe when I find time to read or spend time on mobile. It makes me to sit simply in the whole long journeys. Is there any remedy?
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Spondylitis neck pain for the past one month.Male aged 61 years with a high BMI.Kindly suggest medicine and physio therapy treatment to stop the pain. Thanks/Regards.
My hand chocked when I raise my hand. It pains a lot. Mainly it starts with shoulder please help me out.
I felt a sudden sharp pain in middle of back while standing today. Ever since there is pain in that area. Please suggest some remedy.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"