Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha SinghYour feedback matters!
Doctor I hv got some kind of skin allergy on the back. It is itching and when I am sweating it is itching a lot. The skin seems to be a little cracked and chapped.
I am 19 yrs old female. My face is full of black spots and small bumps. No pimples. Which fairness cream I have to use? Please suggest.
I am Sitam Satapathy. 22 years old. I have been suffering from acne and face blemishing problems and acne left out spots from a long days. I have consulted a good dermatologist of here. And he prescribed me a face wash Clinsure (Cetyl alcohol and Stearyl alcohol) and a gel with cyndamycin and nicotinamide. Now the situation is getting worse after 3 days. The face totally face has red swellings everywhere and it has a infection type appearance everywhere. Though he had told me to use this for 2 months still I am seriously worried. Please help me.
I have very oily scalp and face, which makes me feel so unfresh. Also, it causes hairfall to me. Kindly help.
Get rashes on my face that are red initially and then leave black spots which take a long time to vanish. It happens only on my face and on my body. Please suggest how to deal with it.
My skin is very sensitive. No cream, face wash, and soap suits on my face. After applying any of this on my face, pimples starts growing on the face. please suggest me a best fairness cream without any side effect. Thank you.
I am studying medicine 1st year in Acsr nellore government college I want some suggestions regarding the skin infection and what medicine is suitable for him.
My hairs are falling so much after oiling after washing after combing. Please tell me the solution for this.
My wife is affected with seed wart in both hand fingers. She is getting more itching as well low pain. Kindly suggest the best treatment and approximate cost as well.
Iam 22 years old. Am female. I have a long hair. It looks nly good wen I do my wash my hair but it couldnt be possible to wash daily. I want my hair to look silky and straight. Can you gve me any suggestions.
I am 23 years old. When I am 13 years old I have fair skin. But now my face and neck has got dark complexion. Is there any remedy to get rid off that?
I M having a lot hair fall from last few months. What can I do for that? Is it possible to control the hairfall without any side effects.
Hi doctor my husband has developed a extra skin over his chest it looks something weird an extra skin attached like a boil to it .Now It's paining and he feels like itching. Can I know what is this.
HI, Onion juice mixed with nimbu does it help in hair regrowth and also tell me are nail Rubbing helpful in any way.
I am a 23 year old male. I have been suffering from chest burn since 3 &½ years. For this I have dark circles under my eyes. Is it gastric problem or anything else. please suggest me.
If you lose about 50-100 strands of hair each day, but the loss is not visible as new hair grow in their place. However, if you lose more than a 100 strands in a day and more than 200 strands on the day you shampoo, you may be suffering from what is known as excessive hair fall.
Following are the conditions that lead to hair loss:
- PCOS: In polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), your body makes more male hormones, or androgen, than it should. This can cause the extra hair on your face and body while the hair on your head thins out.
- The Pill: The hormones that suppress ovulation can also thin out your hair. You can also lose hair when you stop taking the pill.
- Crash Diets: You may lose more than weight with a fad diet. And if you lose weight more rapidly, you might also lose hair in a couple of months.
- Deficiency: A longstanding deficiency of Iron, Folic acid, and other nutrients can also trigger off hair loss and cause hair thinning.
- Thyroid Problems: If the thyroid makes too much or too little thyroid hormone, you may develop progressive thinning of hair all over the scalp.
- Medicines: Drugs like blood thinners, methotrexate, cholesterol lowering medications, chemotherapeutic agents, anti-depressants etc. can cause hair loss and thinning.
- Childbirth: Hair seems fuller during pregnancy because high hormone levels keep resting hairs from falling out. But after the baby comes, things go back to normal and those strands will fall out quickly. You could lose a lot of hair at once.
- Cancer treatment: Chemo and radiation therapy can take a toll on your hair. In their quest to kill cancer cells, both can harm hair follicles and trigger dramatic hair loss. Extreme stress e.g. a serious illness, major surgery, trauma involving blood loss, severe emotional disturbance etc., can cause you to suddenly shed huge amounts of hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.