Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha RaniYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 years old and I don't know that how to do safer sex earlier. After knowing my mind is always upset. Because I am confused i am safe or unsafe ?
Hi I get married on my age 35 and I still I don't get baby. I have very low amh its now 1.1 doctor advice me to adopt child your amh is too low . I want my own baby please guide me
I got my periods after 6 months of delivery. It weaken me alot and coming with very heavy flow. My baby is still taking breast feed. What can i do to get relief?
I am 30 years old women. I missed my period in this month. I checked with pregnancy test but I result was negative. This is the first time I missed my period. I have over 10 days now. Please suggest what can be the problem?
Hi doctor ,today I noticed my left hand side breast is feeling heavy and milky white like substance is flow when it squeeze it (only 1drop. I hv irregular menstruation problem .and I am trying for baby also. What's this Indication is? Or it's any health issues?
Avocados may be fatty, but that doesn't mean they are bad for your health.
In fact, this fruit is a nutritional powerhouse providing numerous potential health benefits. Its creamy texture and rich taste make it a common ingredient in many dishes. It is most well known for being a key ingredient in the Mexican dip 'guacamole'. Because of its high fat content, avocado is also used as a meat substitute in sandwiches and salads. But what makes this fruit so good for you? it is an excellent source of potassium, containing more per weight than bananas. In addition, avocados are rich in vitamin k, vitamin b, vitamin c and vitamin e. They are rich in phytochemicals, which have been reported to help prevent the development of certain cancers. Fats account for around three-quarters of the calorie count of an avocado. Most of it are monounsaturated fat, in the form of oleic acid. Monounsaturated fat is considered to be a 'good fat' which reduces levels of bad cholesterol in your blood and lowers the risk of stroke and heart disease. Keeping cholesterol levels in check is vital for diabetics as they have a much higher risk of cardiovascular disease. The high levels of potassium in avocados is another important nutritional factor for diabetics due to its role in maintaining a healthy heart and regulating blood sugar. Having monounsaturated fats in a diabetic diet is also beneficial for reducing high triglyceride levels and thus improves insulin function and blood glucose levels. All in all, avocado is a very healthy food for those living with diabetes and for people who wish to lower their risk of developing the disease.'
I am 18 weeks pregnant. Every day vomiting sensation increases. I used to take 6 doxinate tablets every day. Is vomiting bad. How to get rid of. What should I do.
Before one week ago me and my girlfriend had sex seven times in three days, we both have done first time and every time I used condom. I am sure that no sperms has been entered into her vagina. Now she is feeling weak and having some pain just below of belly button. She is so afraid for pregnancy. Kindly suggest what to do?
Hi doctor i'm late now 5 days last month 11th mine period started but this month only cramping and white discharge (mucus) so pelvic also paining please tell me i'm pregnant or delay period I don't have stress now I already have 1 girl baby she is 29 months now c-section first one. I removed coper-t also 11 months over I checked 3 days before it shows negative.
Hi. My LMP is 24 may and I took iui treatment on 5th June and my beta HCG on 21 June 46.28 Miu/l again on 24 June is 195. 60miu/l I s it good pregnancy or what should be the range?
While having oral sex I drunk sperm n then suddenly stomach gets little paining and period is not coming. Now what can I do? Is there any pregnancy chances?
Multivitamins & Infertility
Nutrients that can help to support a healthy conception include:
- Antioxidants “ protect cells from damage by free radicals in environmental and other toxins
- Coenzyme (Q10) “ an important antioxidant and ˜energy nutrient within every cell
- Vitamin E “ an antioxidant that may promote circulation to the reproductive system, including to the placenta
- Vitamin C “ an antioxidant important within the ovary itself. As the developing egg needs vitamin C to mature and ovulate, more vitamin C is used up around the time of ovulation
- Mixed carotenoids “ Vitamin A (retinoid) is involved in creating DNA. In small amounts it is essential for healthy foetal development, particularly for the immune system and eyes. However, you should avoid taking too much Vitamin A
- Manganese “ involved in enzyme functions that have antioxidant effects and transfer genetic information
- Zinc “ one of the most important nutrients for a healthy reproductive system. Involved in sexual development, ovulation and the menstrual cycle
- Selenium “ an antioxidant that supports normal conception
- Omega-3 fatty acids “ improving omega-3 fatty acids ensures that a woman’s fat tissue stores retain a reserve of these fatty acids for the developing foetus, a healthy pregnancy and optimally fed newborn
- B-Vitamins “ Vitamin B12, B6 and folate are three B vitamins significant for the reproductive system