Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old man who has been suffering from severe leg pain the last 6 months. The pain is worse at night when legs are up it turns through out the entire leg. Can you offer any advice for me.
I am a 26 year old male I fell down on the floor 4 days back and had a severe pain in the triceps for that day, Doctor gave me Naprosyn for 3 times a day after which I developed a big blue patch in the pain area. What should I do now.
Hi sir. I am 32 of age and I am suffering from knee pain. When I walk my knee feel pain. Not every time but most of time its happens. I am a working mom. Its very pain full for me in walk, moving up down on stairs. What is the problem I really don't know please help me with your proper guidelines.
My mom's age is 54 and she is suffering from sciatic nerve pain problem since 2 years. She has taken therapy and still having medicine medicine but not recovery. Before that she was taking medicine from bangur neurology hospital in kolkata. Please suggest.
I have a problem of muscle pain. It starts at any time and I am weak too. So is there any vitamins to solve these issues.
I am suffering from ankle pain. No injury no twist nothing. 24 years old male. After playing football. My both ankles starts paining. And continues till 3-4 days. Never happened before. From 3 weeks I am experiencing the same. Pain is permanent when I wake up it takes time to be in normal position. Even if I walk after a while e. G. After working continuously from 2-3 hrs. And then starts walking. Then also it takes time 10- 15 min to get normal. Please advise what should I do. To whom should I consult.
Hello doctor I am 27 (female) years old & I am suffering from backache from 1 year what to do to avoid this pain.
1 month back I started having severe body ache and high fever. I went to Doctor Who gave me pain killer and anti allergic and after 3 days, I was feeling good. But, after 15 days, again the same body ache and fever. I visited the Doctor Who told me that I was having viral. I was given same medicines but my family suggested to get the typhoid and blood test. I got myself checked and the report showed that my platelet count was 108000. It has been a week and I am taking juices and salads and medicine to get the number increased. Though, Now there is no body ache and my energy level is also good. How long I have to keep taking juices and following such diet.
My bone below the both knees pains when i do workout or play any game. The pain is severe that i cant bear it. What is the solution for it?
Sir I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from pain on all over the body mainly on back from very long time approx 5-6 years. My ESR count is very high. It is 53 and lymphocytes value is low, it is 13%. Pls suggest me what we do.
I have a problem in my back bone till 10 months specially when I sleep on mat so can suggest me what should I do.
Meri age 30 years and mera weight 65 kg, right leg ki nash khichti h, kamar dard, right kandhe me dard, need na aana, right hip me dard please help me for that
I suffered with a stone in my kidney (0.05 mm) before one year back and solved but I have pain in my back now what should I do.
Hii Dr. im having an problem with my mental pressure im unable to stop masturbating and im totally addicted to porn so please can you guide me because of this im losing my memory and body power and im getting very severe back pain in downal area. So please can you please guide me how to get out it.
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. menisci is exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common injury faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of pain and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a menisci tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn menisci depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
- You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
- Stiffness and swelling
- You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
- You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not happening through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. The surgery is done through a small incision, called as arthroscopic surgery or key hole surgery, where in the torn meniscus is either repaired or trimmed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.