Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reddy V JayapalYour feedback matters!
I have asthma - I am a smoker and have 60 ml drink every day to come out of my breathing problem advice teatment.
I got loose stool in every morning. It is full of bad smell and seems like food what I eat in dinner is not digested properly anyway. Some times with the stool I can see some light blood clots as well on the stool not regularly but some days as well. However in the evening stool is normal and properly formed. I go for stool two times in a day. Sometimes there is pain happens in stomach when I finished passing the stool. And this is happening from last 2-3 months. I have taken norflox-TZ but it is temporary relief again after some day same situation occurs. Pls help.
Si rMale, age 51 y, i am smoking cigarates since last 30years still now, daily 10nos, just now i am feealing cheast pain last few days, what care to take
When I sex with my partner and after discharge my mood is fluctuate and dnt want to again sex at this tym my desire is stop please suggest what I do.
I am suffering from left arm pain and some time light chest pain I also get pain in neck and jaw I visited doctor he made me to ecg it was normal it disturb me a lot when I am on work are sleeping I feel like I am about to die what might be the reason.
My bro have a one sided headache from morning to evening daily can you please suggest a treatment for that.
I'm 29 years old, working with laptop, frequently getting headache on right side, I have vision problem also. Is it migraine or something else. What are the symptoms of migraine, what is the solution for this pain.
I am 25 years old. Sometimes my sperm is outing from penis like white clots. What will I do? Is that any problem in future?
I am glad am getting very good suggestions. My skin ia very oily ,with in no time I take a face wash again my face gets oily and also I get lot of sweat even in a pleasant place. And am getting pimples below my armpit to hip area .please give me a good suggestion for this problem thank you.
I have sex problem. My sex tume is just about 10 seconds. So please tell me the way so that my sex time last at least for 4 minutes.
Hello. I want to reduce my stomach size. Also after doing work for about 20 minutes I feel tired. And a lot of sweat is coming out of the body. What can be done to reduce this. Pls help.
I have heard from a doctor about the three months course for penis enlargement. What course is it? Be specific.
Have a mango everyday for the following health benefits.
1) For Clear Skin - Eating mangoes helps in clearing clogged pores and reducing acne or other impurities. It helps the skin glow when used externally (application of pulp).
2) For Improved Sex Performance - Mangoes have aphrodisiac quality. They are a rich source of vitamin E and other hormone balancing minerals. They help in improving your libido as well as sexual performance.
3) For Cholesterol Control - Mangoes have appreciable levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C which together help in lowering serum cholesterol levels (bad cholesterol). It also known to help in losing weight.
4) For Eye Health - Vitamin A is most crucial for your eye health and a good eye sight. A single big ripe mango ensures a fourth of needed daily value of vitamin A.
5) To Alkalize Your Body - The tartaric acid, malic acid as well as citric acid found in the fruit help in maintaining the alkali reserve of the body.
6) To Boosts Immunity - Having good amount of this fruit in the season equips you for the entire year. Armed with a high levels of vitamin C and vitamin A as well as battery of carotenoids, mangoes are the best fruit for immunity building.
7) For Diabetes Check - Mangoes have a relatively low glycemic index (41- 60) compared to other sweet fruits, therefore it is relatively safe for diabetics to consume it. Also, mango leaves extract is know to normalize blood insulin levels.
8) Improves Digestion - The high fiber content of mangoes helps in digestion as well as elimination of waste. It contains enzymes for breaking down protein, which boosts digestion too.
9) To Protect From Heat Stroke - 'Aam Panna, raw mango pulped and made into a sweet/sour drink, is know to help the body cool down. It helps against beating the heat and fights dehydration.
10) Prevents Cancer - The rich antioxidant compounds and enzymatic properties of mango, safeguards against leukemia, colon, breast, as well as prostate cancers.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
While it is well known that smoking causes lung cancer, heavy smokers with diabetes are also at increased risk of death from causes other than lung cancer, according to a study being presented next week at the annual meeting of the radiological society of north america (rsna).
Diabetes is a chronic illness in which there are high levels of glucose in the blood. More than 29 million people in the u. S. Have diabetes, up from the previous estimate of 26 million in 2010, according to a report released by the centers for disease control and prevention. One in four people with diabetes doesn't know he or she has it. Having diabetes can also put people at risk for numerous other health complications.
To determine the extent to which diabetes is associated with deaths from lung cancer, other cancers, and other causes among heavy smokers, researchers examined the risk for all-cause mortality among people with and without diabetes within the national lung screening trial (nlst), a massive, multicenter trial that compared low-dose helical ct with chest x-ray for early detection of lung cancer in current and former heavy smokers.
" in our study, we found a statistically significant link between diabetes and all-cause deaths, non-lung cancer deaths and lung cancer deaths in women" said kavita garg, m. D, professor of radiology from the university of colorado -- denver.
For the study, Dr. Garg and colleagues looked at data from 53, 454 participants in the nlst and identified 5, 174 participants who reported having diabetes at screening.
They conducted an analysis of the relative risk for overall mortality, lung cancer mortality, and non-lung cancer mortality associated with diabetes, adjusting for age, gender, body mass index (bmi), and pack-years of smoking. Over the course of the study, there were 3, 936 total deaths, including 1, 021 from lung cancer and 826 from cancers not of the lung.
Participants with diabetes tended to be older, reported more pack-years of smoking, and had a higher bmi than those without diabetes. There were 650 deaths (12.6 percent of patients) among participants with diabetes and 3, 286 deaths (6.8 percent of patients) among participants without diabetes.
" we found that diabetes doubles the risk for all-cause mortality and non-lung cancer mortality among heavy smokers" Dr. Garg said" we also found that women with diabetes have an increased risk of lung-cancer mortality, but did not find the same effect in men"
The researchers continue to analyze data in an effort to better understand the underlying cause. In the meantime, Dr. Garg emphasizes the importance of taking control of diabetes and undergoing lung cancer screening if you're a smoker.
" patients have to take care of their diabetes to maximize the benefit of ct screening for lung cancer" she said" it truly makes a magnitude of difference in mortality risk"