Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
The colour of my Siemens has turned yellow is it a thing to worry & my quantity of discharge is also very less as compared to earlier days .pls suggest.
Sir I am 43 rear old lady, i. Have some dental problems i. E, some type of blackish colour appear at lower teeth of mouth, so would you suggest me which type of treatment is better for this type of cases.
Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss, a common problem for many women. Hair loss can be very distressing. But, it will be sheer folly on your part if you are suffering from hair loss silently and trying random methods to restore your hair. Finding the root cause for hair loss is absolutely essential in order to get the proper and required treatment. The following are some of the causes of hair loss in women:
- For many women hair loss is hereditary. Sometimes women also encounter genetic female pattern hair loss, also known as androgenetic alopecia. In this case the density of hair reduces over the crown. It is also sometimes reported either after menopause or at the onset of puberty.
- The changes that a women's body undergoes in her entire life may also act as a contributing factor to hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances may result in hair loss. Also, cysts which are small sacs in the ovaries containing fluid like substances may be the cause of your hair loss.
- Anemia is a common cause for hair loss. Anemia occurs due to low iron intake in your diet, heavy menstruation or due to inadequate folic acid. This may be a crucial factor for hair loss.
- Many females experience hair loss after menopause. This happens as the level of estrogen hormones reduces. This makes your hair dry resulting in hair fall.
- Hair loss also occur post child delivery. The estrogen level rises during pregnancy but reduces after child delivery, resulting in hair loss in case of many women.
- Taking excessive steroids or birth control pills may also contribute to hair loss.
- Insufficient protein intake may cause your hair to fall. If your diet is deficient of the required amount of protein for your age then it may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- In some cases, sudden and extreme weight loss also contributes to excessive hair loss.
- Diseases like thyroid, autoimmune diseases and scalp infections like ringworm may also result in hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Use of hair styling tools such as strengtheners, curling irons or hair sprays, gels, hair colors may also act as contributing factors to hair loss. Use of wrong combs or tight hair styles also lead to the problem of hair loss.
- Stress or trauma also interrupts hair growth.
Along with all these, the natural process of ageing also deteriorates hair follicles resulting in hair loss. Most people normally shed fifty to hundred hairs per day but if it is above that then it must not be ignored. You must consult a doctor to discover the root cause and get rid of the torment of hair loss.
I have dysentery and diaherria I feel very dehydrated Dr. Please what I do right now I have also very high fever give me prescription.
How can I avoid junk food how can our young generation avoid junk food how can we avoid junk food what is the problem which is occur due to junk food?
I am 30 year old female and have a second cesarean delivery 3 months ago, now I have serious problem of hair fall, what should I do?
I am 25 year old male. I have cold and running nose most of the time. As the weather changes, I face the problem. I have taken some generic medicines from nearest doctor but they didn't provide permanent solution. Please suggest me some medications for my problem. Thank you.
Hi, This is maahi, I have some information by I don't satisfied, I want to know in detail about malaria.
Softening these lines with ultra safe botox restores your natural youthful look which you will never get otherwise. For more queries and for procedure, kindly consult privately.