Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reddy D S
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reddy D SYour feedback matters!
I get painful puss filled lumps in my underarms. They are so painful that when they come, my whole body feels feverish. I have consulted 2-3 doctors who say it is because of hormones and there is no cure for it. The pus is creamish in color and sometimes it has a bad odor. I bath twice a day and i'm very hygienic as I sweat a lot and I also don't use any perfumes or deodorants under my arms but I use talcum powder to keep it dry. Please suggest.
I've recently changed jobs and travel a lot in the sun. I'm fair-skinned and I'm worried that I'll tan horribly, which I've already started to. I used to work in IT earlier and was used to staying indoors and in air conditioning. I've tried using over the counter sunscreens but they're just too heavy and greasy and don't prevent tanning. I need something super-light and superior in sun protection. A water based gel perhaps. Please help.
Why do some people get dark suddenly even when they stay protected without getting exposed to the sun?
For the past 1 year, I started to get hyperpigmentation and I wish to know what are the causes of it.
I am 25 year old I am suffering from the hair fall problem frm last 2 year I used all shampoos products in market but they r use less to me my hair growth also goes week please tell me further what will I do thanks from umar khan.
I have itching problem from knee to heel. Due to over itching by fingers blood comes out. After some day, skin of that place becomes somewhat black. Can you help me to cure this itching problem.
I am 19years old bilut I have less facial hair and mustache please tell me dieting method to increase beard and mustache, which items or medicine should I take, please.
The vaginal or the vulvar area is a well-lubricated area which serves various functions. Vaginal dryness can be not just an embarrassing issue, but an overall health issue. One of the main reasons for decreased sex drive in women is vaginal dryness. Though a woman of any age can have vaginal dryness, it is common for the following groups, menopause, after childbirth, during lactation, and in women on hormone replacement therapy. The hormone levels play a major role in the vaginal dryness, and so these conditions lead to increased dryness. It can also lead to vaginal itching and burning. It may also lead to bleeding in severe cases. There is a host of associated complaints like mood swings, irritability, depression, hot flushes, and reduced libido in these women. Homeopathy offers to help get rid of not just the dryness but these associated symptoms as well.
The most commonly used, three homoeopathic remedies for treating vaginal dryness are Sepia, Lycopodium, Platina, Argentum Nitricum, and Natrum Mur. Each of these should be used based on accompanying symptoms, and self-medication is not advised. The doctor will have a long discussion with you to identify the associated symptoms and then draw up a customised treatment plan. However, the indications for each of the ingredients are listed below. Given the sensitive nature of the topic, it is also advisable to include the partner in these discussions as they can cooperate and help in managing the mood swings and in working out alternatives to the impaired sexual life.
- Sepia: One of the most widely used compound to treat vaginal dryness, it yields great results when it is associated
- Painful sex and bleeding following intercourse
- Associated with menopause and therefore mood swings and hot flushes
- A bearing down sensation where the woman feels the uterus is going to slip down into the vagina
- Genitals are tender to the touch
- These women have an aversion to sex
- Lycopodium: This is another commonly used ingredient, and indicated in women who have vulvar dryness is associated with vaginal burning sensation
- Platina: The vaginal dryness is accompanied by genital hypersensitivity, increased sexual urge, and itching. It is also useful in cases of both dyspareunia and vaginismus (involuntary contractions of the vagina).
- Argentum Nitricum: This is most suitable when there is painful sex followed by bleeding.
- Natrum Mur: This is useful when there is itching and soreness in the vaginal area associated with an acrid discharge.
- Bellis perennis: This is useful when there is a bruised sensation in the vagina, which leads to interruption of intercourse.
As noted above, these are some common ingredients but should not be used without consultation with a doctor. Involving the partner is also useful in getting improved results.