Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Rayeesa MateenYour feedback matters!
My leg is very pain full avery night my pain is very high please help me and any suggestion me for this problem plz.
When I sit and try to get up their will be lot of pain just under the end of the spine in between the bum. If I standing and walking no pain. Please advice.
I have pain in my left leg joint. I tried oils but it nor gives me any type of relief so plzz give me a better way for reduce this.
I am 33 years old male govt employee. When I am driving two wheeler I getting back pain. What I will do?
Suffering from back ache , sleepy & weakness . Working late night so please suggest any medicine which can cause to feel me fresh for the day.
Hi. I am 28 years old male, Working in US company in daily night shifts. I sit and work for around 10 hours. I am having uneven pain like current shock like pain while moving my leg. At some sought of movement, it get severe pain (not muscle) internally, I think nerves. In sleep some of my body parts like Ribs, Neck, Knees and lower in spine tends to some air lock or something, I am unable to move for around two days. Went to general physician and discussed, he gave medicine but no use. He said that go to some orthopedic or neuro guy, you will get the solution. Please Help me. I am suffering to move. Unable to walk properly.
I can hear knocking sound from my neck when I move it. Only I can hear it. Its been on for few months now. Wondering why and how I can get rid off it. Thanks
I am 57 suffering from severe back pain for last 2 yrs, getting up in the morning from bed is difficult, doing some exercises, but of very little use. Also what is best medicene for severe sort of dry cough with throat-pain.
1-सवेरे मैथी दाना के बारीक चुर्ण की एक चम्मच की मात्रा से पानी के साथ फंक्की लगाने से घुटनों का दर्द समाप्त होता है। विशेषकर बुढ़ापे में घुटने नहीं दुखते।
2-सवेरे भूखे पेट तीन चार अखरोट की गिरियां निकालकर कुछ दिन खाने मात्र से ही घुटनों का दर्द समाप्त हो जाता है।
3- नारियल की गिरी अक्सर खाते रहने से घुटनों का दर्द होने की संभावना नहीं रहती।
I'm experiencing pain in my right arm for a few weeks now. Have taken some accupressure sessions well, but the pain has resurfaced again. Please help!
I am a 22 years old male. I have a back pain for last 3 months. Since it's not cured so please tell me a solution to recover me.
My husband s suffering from severe back pain. I can not remain silent seeing him like that. So please suggest me what should I do.
My father age is 60. They are suffering from pain in knee. When they do more movement then his left knee swollen & pain. What we do for cure pain.
I have pain in back when I stand more then 30 minutes. And pain remain till one day. Sometime it's become so painful that I can stand easily. Please help me as soon as possible.
My mother aged 78 under went ca breast (t3 n1 mo) undergone masectomy 10 years before and doing well. She is having left knee pain more than right knee pain. Kindly suggest remedy only with external application and if necessary any exercise for her.
I have pain on my upper back. on first 7 days there is a severe pain and I used volini spray for 5 days. And now I have a small pain and also have cold. Is there any checkup is needed for me.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.