Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raviteja InnamuriYour feedback matters!
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Sir/mam I am a student and sometime I realize that my memory goes weak day by day. I try to learn things for a long time but I fail in it I only kept those in my mind only for max 10 min after I forget most of it I learnt. So I want to know home remedies to improve my memory. One more thing does masturbation make our brain weak. And give me some tips to increase fat in body because I am too thin. Thank you.
As most of the economies over the world become industrialized, the quality of life increases, but with it comes a plethora of mental health problems. Especially in a country like India, the rapid industrialization and the expansion of opportunities has seen a rise in the number of people afflicted by mental health disorders. Some of the common mental health issues and their treatment methods are discussed here-
Common Mental Health Issues
Depression – Depression is a very serious issue that affects a significant part of the population. It is not only a public health concern but also a fast spreading problem in the world. Although depression related to stress is on the rise, it could happen due to chemical imbalances within the brain as well.
Anxiety Disorder – While stress and anxiety tend to be a part of your daily life, over time, it could build up and end up being a disorder. Symptoms of frequent panics or anxiety could build up to become anxiety and panic disorders wherein you would be constantly under stress due to external situations such as social anxiety or have panic disorders.
Schizophrenia – This problem is caused within the brain due to neurochemical issues and causes paranoia, hallucinations, frightfulness and distorted thought patterns. This is a major psychiatric disorder and requires extensive treatment.
Eating Disorders – These disorders are marked by problems of eating which in turn affect your health adversely. These disorders are caused by mental issues and are primarily of three types; Binge eating disorder, anorexia (obsession over what one’s eats) and Bulimia (binge eating and then purging to avoid putting on weight).
Bipolar Disorder – A very common mental disorder, this mental problem entails uncontrollable mood swings from happy (at times, euphoric) to sad in a short span of time or alternating phases of feeling ecstatic and often exhibiting reckless behavior to being severely depressed. This is a serious issue and can even result in suicidal tendencies.
Substance Abuse and Addiction Problems – Another effect of stress is the increasing dependence on drugs and alcohol which in turn becomes a pattern and thus may cause problems in your life as you start using these substances to escape reality.
Common Mental Health Treatments-
Many people diagnosed with mental illness achieve strength and recovery through participating in individual or group treatment. There are many different treatment options available. There is no treatment that works for everyone – individuals can choose the treatment, or combination of treatments, that works best. Do consult a doctor before choosing one-
Psychotherapy – The treatment of mental problems provided by a mental health counselor through dedicated sessions over a period of time is one of the most effective ways of countering problems. Psychotherapy explores thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, and seeks to improve an individual’s well-being. Psychotherapy paired with medication is the most effective way to promote recovery.
Medication – This is the most common form of therapy that aims to reduce the chemical imbalances within the brain, either through oral pills or through injections.
Support Groups – This is especially good as getting to talk to similar people and sharing experiences with them help in reducing the isolation, thus helping them vent out repressed emotions and connect with like -minded people.
Residential Treatments – Effective in cases of drug or other forms of addiction as well as problems which require conditioning, hospitals and other residential treatment facilities such as a rehab center are used extensively to treat these along with other problems.
- Treatment through stimulation of the brain – There are many newer treatments which are proving to be effective by stimulating the neurotransmitters that help correcting imbalances within the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist and ask a free question.
I use anti depressants and also have Hypothyroid my sexual feelings are decreasing day by day because of the anti depressants I want to be normal again is there any good treatment for this to increase the sexual responsiveness and for the right erection.
I don't remember many things at proper time, if I tried to remember headache starts and feel that memory becomes blanked. But later times l could remember those things. Sometimes I cannot hold pen or any other thing in my hand since hands becomes senseless and after long time sitting legs also becomes senseless. I have cold allergy and maximum times nose is blocked, becomes painful during winter season and also have eye floaters. My study is thus affected and becomes depressed. Please tell me suggestions. I am 23 years old.
Respected homeopaths, I am a medico (mbbs) and was attached to a patient who is no more. What are the anti depressants in homeopathy? Could any one help me?
I am 25 year old male and am studying and staying in hostel so I doesn't get the nutrient Rich food to gain my weight so can you help for me to gain some more weight and my weight is 57 kgs and my height is 172 so please help me what should I have to consume for this.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.