Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RavitejaYour feedback matters!
I have stammering problem since from my childhood. Meri problem aur jyaada kharaab hoti jaa rahi hai. Meri age 21 years hai aur main job karti hu. Ye problem mere career main bhi effect ker rahi hai aur meri personal life main bhi. Kya iss problem ko solve karne ke liye mujhe speech therapist se contact karna chahaiye aur I have to take medicines. Please help me.
Due to smoking I feel a blockage in my neck and also cough. And used to coughing always. Can you please suggest me some medicine or syrup to over come this situation.
I am in depression since two weeks because of lover problem can suggest for better reason to relaxation.
Dear Sir/ Madam I am a 46 year old unmarried guy with following issues. Anxiety (obsessive compulsive disorder), social anxiety Inferiority complex, very poor memory and concentration, lack of self confidence. I had suicidal tendency in my past. I would like you to help me out. I would prefer homeopathic and hypnotherapy. I also would like to have advice from various field like allopathy, ayurveda, unani etc. Etc. I am unable to perform at my work place due to the above mentioned issues. I am jobless due to these issues. My immediate issue is lack of self confidence which is affecting me a lot. Thanks
My mom is 40 years old and she is suffering from insomnia. In the night, when she goes to bed, She feels anxiety and due to which, she is not able to sleep whole night. Kindly prescribe.
I am consuming alcohol, smoke, tobacco from last 15 years, I am addicted very badly, even I am suffering from high blood pressure and sugar at boundary level, I am feeling light headed, much fatigue, excessive sweat, body pain, memory loss, please guide me for a good recovery.
I do smoking regularly, And I have a breathing problem also So how I can quit smoking? Do you have any suggestion sir.
I am a normal girl. Sometime I feel depressed, sad,or sometime happy. I don't know what is going on. I lost my interest in everything. My mind is not stable. I constantly think something related to life. Most of the time I get frustrated. Everything makes me feel full of frustration. Nobody can really understand me. M a tech student I don't know what I want to dk in lyf. Actually this is not a problem. I want peace of my mind. I suddenly feel happy ,suddenly got angry on someone. Sometimes I don't even want to talk anyone. I become quite for day, hours,n days without any reason. I become angry on anyone for no reason. I have lost my interest in my life. I cannot talk to my parents about this. They actually don't want to understand or listen. please let me know whether I need to meet psychiatrist or not. I want to lead my life normally. I have a fear to speak in front of people, to meet people, nd ofcorse I am not too much friendly. I have a fear to deliver speech, presentation.
Actually my brother started smoking how to quit smoking n he wanted to consult a doctor for that reason so that he might recommend some tablets.
From 4 years I been an smoker till now sandenlly I feel so pain heart side. How could be it quit it smoking habit.
Dear sir, I am smoking drinking alcohol since long time. I want to forgot it. Can you tell me how it is possible?
Sir, I have remembering problem. I can't remember any name or of syllabus for long periods please help me to how I can remember many things at a time.
My hairs are falling from 2 years ago. I am very tensed about this. Please tell me how to control hair fall. Or tell me how to regrow the hairs.
Hi I wanna know 1 thing and that is I always or I frequently get very angry as well as aggressive in small fights or even when somebody do not complete my wish etc so now I wanna know that is this is the symptom of any mental illness or not.
I am sometimes depressed. Dont know what is wrong with me. I am in love but that irritates me some times. I am also mad about work. I gets irritated soon with my girlfriend this days. I need freedom but dont get.PLease do help me.
I gave my exams and I am very depressed about the results and please suggest me to come out the tension and stress.
I have a habit of prolonging every event. Get depressed easily and fear of almost new task and get terrified easily if someone shouts at me. There is fear all the time that some wring going to happen.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.