Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RavindranathYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old. I'm suffering from the back pain for last 3 weeks. I'm also a fast bowler. And I play cricket very much so that cause the back pain what should I do?
I am 34 year old lady and unmarried, I have pain in my tail bone area for last 4 months, Dr. Told me that its called coccydynia and to take rest for 3 months, I took rest but that pain still persist, please tell me what should I do?
Hi I have cervical sp from last couple of years my mri report shows minor symptoms of cs. I feel weakness in arm and shoulders am time and giddiness as well can you suggest me what medicines should to be taken ?
Iam getting low back pain since last two months iam not a heavy weight lifter but still it pains a lot iam taking pain killers when I get pains please advice.
I am having disc bulge inC5-6 incervical spine and L4-5 in lumbar. Dr. has given be gabarich 150 mg and amicon 10 mg for 15 days. How would tha work. Please tell. What if after 15 days I do not take.
I am having this problem of pimples a lot since very long. How should i get rid of them with least use of medication because i even consulted a shin specialist and he gave me a few medicated facewas and some medicines but they were of no use. So please suggest me the best you can? And my face gets red very sooner and nothing hot suits me. And it itches a lot in the sun.
Hello sir or madam I m volleyball player after playing the volleyball match everyday. My hand is paining.
Hello I'm 22 years old male. Since few days I'm having severe pain in my body parts & every day pain varies from one part to another i.e one day it'll be around neck & shoulder & next day it'll be on knee or hands. It's happening since 7-8 days & I don't know why it's happening & because of the pain I'm feeling weak & drowsy. I work in a night shift & sleep pattern changed. Please help me & suggest what should I do.
I am 19 years old male, I am experiencing backache (After playing football ) and tried pain relief cream too. But haven't got any results ,what should I do?
My Daughter Aged 15 years did her CT Scan. The CT Scan Result is as follows: ct scan shows evidence of few areas of peribronchial consolidation and nodular infiltration with most of them are revealing tree-in-bud configuration in apico posterior and anterior segments of both upper lobe, apico-basal segment of both lower lobe, medial segment of right middle lobe, lingula segment of left upper lobe with lymphadenopathy as described raises possibility of infective aetiology, likely tuberculosis should be ruled out Please guide as to the possible disease.
As you get older, you are more prone to old age fractures. This is because of the weakening of your bones and enhanced likeliness towards falling. In case you have osteoporosis, you need to be even more careful to avoid fractures of any kind. Here are some must-read tips for prevention of fractures, which are likely because of old age.
- Exercise for improving balance and strength: Exercise directly impacts the strength of the bones. Keeping fit physically helps the reflexes to stay sharp and the muscles to stay strong. This will in turn result in lowering the risk of falling. When you are fit, you are less prone to falls. Bones do not stay fit unless you regularly work out. You should undertake exercises such as walking, weight lifting and also practice flexibility and balance exercises such as yoga and tai chi.
- Tread carefully: The selection of shoes is very important for preventing old-age fractures. You should wear shoes, which are low heeled, have rubber soles and provide proper support. Avoid leather soles. You should avoid sneakers having deep treads, which increase your risk of tripping and falling. Shoes must be worn inside the house as well. You also need to take several precautions while walking outside. In case you have arthritis, you require an assistive device to aid you with walking such as a walker or a cane.
- Certain medicines to be avoided, if possible: There are several medicines which increase your risk of falling by causing dizziness and lack of coordination. These medicines must be avoided. They include the following:
- Lighten up your surroundings: Because of old age, your vision is likely to degrade, making you prone to cataracts and other disorders. The lack of proper vision can make you fall and cause fractures. For solving this problem, you should install several lights all over your residence or workplace. Use overhead lamps, night lights for bathrooms and for your bedroom and always keep the staircases lit. It is also good to keep a flashlight beside you when you sleep.
- Fall proof your home: You should make your home safe and fall proof. The rooms should be clutter-free without piles of clothes and boxes. A carpet should be put over polished floors and rugs. Electric cords and phone lines should be away from the floor.
As you get older, you are likely to develop several health conditions, which may increase the chances of falls and fractures. Hence, all health conditions you experience should be properly treated to prevent falls and fractures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.