Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra PatilYour feedback matters!
I want to join gym for stamina and power. What If I join gym ,gained muscle and power and if I left gym after months, what will be the effect on my body? Will my muscle loose and power decrease? And about tummy, will it come out? Please help.
I am suffering from lumbar spondylosis. Having pain in the right thigh and getting cramps till ankle. I am also taking 75 mcg thyronorm daily for thyroid. How to get rid of her pain and cramps. Kindly advise.
I have been suffering from mild bronchial asthma due to allergic rhinitis since 2 years and its going controlled by using foracort inhaler. And a few months before. I got a pain in the back portion of the lungs. I have already taken many x rays and the result is fine. I know this is something related to respiration but actually what is this? can you help me doctor?
I have pimple spots left on face from longer period of time. No cream no facewash have erased it. Any suggestions?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
The rains have come, so has dengue. The mosquitos that spread dengue bite during the daytime, so keeping as much of the body covered as possible reduces risk of being bitten. Use a mosquito repellent on the exposed parts of the body, it is safe in children, a repellent applied on the hands legs and face will protect much more than the fancy mosquito bands that are aggressively marketed during this season.
The first symptom of dengue fever is increased body temperature, which often associated with body aches and headache. Many over the counter fever medications have drugs that have effect on the kidneys, liver and platelets. Instead of self medication, it is advisable to seek medical attention. Diagnosing dengue early and being under the guidance of a doctor can prevent complications.
The major issue in dengue is decreased blood volume due to a leakage in the capillaries, the way to manage this is by adequately hydrating the person and quite often need intravenous fluids and serial monitoring of the blood counts and platelets. Unnecessary antibiotics and other drugs can increase the risk of bleeding and complications. Avoid self medication and over the counter medications.
Screening tests have to be chosen carefully, many labs advertise dengue screening, unless the correct test is chosen depending on the time since the start of the illness, these tests would not be useful. Stay alert, stay safe, always seek medical opinion before treatment or tests.
Dear sir my age 19 year old and my height is very short and my body is very week please help me. And give me best tip.
I am 18years old and I have some thing getting wrong in my mouth i am felling something is stick in my mouth beside tongue so please tell me how to get this problem solved.
I am 22yrs Old and my height is only 4.5ft and weight is 34 kg. my weight usually fluctuates about 1 or 2 kg but never rises above 36 kg. What should I do to increase my weight and height?
I am 49 years old male I have got dry patches on my both the hands. Whenever my hands are dry ie without any cream or lotion, there is lots of eitchiness and dead skin peels off. What should I do ?
Hi I have itching in my vagina, and it staying continuously, its not happened sometime, And not only itching I have bad smell white solid material and small rash as well. I consult with the doctor also bt no profit at all. Please suggest me medicine or something which can be helpful for me.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
I am 36 years old I have back pain since 10 year's, I have taken many time doctors advised and medicine but got no relief. Please Sir give any advice.
I am 20 year old and not able to control acne on my face and face exerts much more oil, help me out to get rid of it. Easy tips will be really appreciable.
I am a smoker continously smokes whole day. I smoke nearly a pack of cigarettes per day some times even more I some times feel pain in lungs n heart I don't know what is the reason n where the pain is exactly in heart or lungs but some time I feel chest pain I tried to quit smoking but I failed. And I am a seafarer so I must be fit enough and able to survive conjusted n enclosed spaces but I feel suffocated n feels very uncomfortable to breathe so kindly help me suggest me what to do how to improve my health n how to stay fit how to get rid of suffocated and breathing problems ?
My age is 19 I want to increase my weight without having any health problems please consider me the right way to do this.
We live in a world where germs, pollution, dust and toxic substances co-exist. We inhale them every time as we breathe. Processed and packaged foods contain host of chemicals, trans fats, preservatives and artificial colours which increase harmful free radicals in our bodies. These free radicals are toxins and can cause a host of diseases. Our immune system is constantly working to eliminate these free radicals. Sweating is a natural way of eliminating toxins from the body. Toxins are also flushed out from our body through urine. However, a proper detoxifying diet and adequate exercise are a must to flush out these harmful elements from our bodies.
Detoxification is a process of eliminating free harmful free radicals in the body. An ideal process should be a combination of diet and exercise. The thumb rule of detoxification is to stay away from chemicals and be as natural as possible. The ayurvedic way is the best way. We have put together ten natural ways to detoxify and cleanse our body. Let’s have a look:
- Water: Drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of water help in flushing out toxins from the body.
- Vegetable juices: Vegetable juice extracted from raw vegetables acts as a purifier for the body. Juice of tomato, beetroot, carrot, bottle gourd or cucumber is a great way to start the day.
- Sugarcane juice: Believe it or not, sugarcane juice is a natural detoxifier. Drink fresh sugarcane juice at least once a week for best results. Avoid adding salt or spice as it may interfere with detoxification process.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an excellent cleanser for the body. Include citrus fruits like oranges, kiwis in your diet. Drinking plain lemon water also helps flush out toxins from the body. Fruits like papaya, water melon can flush out body toxins where as blue berries and strawberries are great antioxidants. Go ahead and try them!
- Green tea: Green tea is believed to be an excellent source of antioxidants. Sip green tea without sugar or additives to retain its natural properties.
- Sweat your toxins out: Adopt a form of exercise that induces sweat. Be it aerobics, brisk walk, a run or a dance on your favorite number. Sweating is a natural mechanism of the body to flush out impurities.
- Steam/sauna bath: Steam or Sauna baths can help eliminate toxins and leave you feeling fresh and light.
- Yoga: Yoga offers us valuable postures that help restore our body’s internal balance and aid in purification. Yoga must be adopted religiously and as a way of life to seek maximum benefits.
- Deep breathing: Every morning, devote 10 minutes for deep breathing. This is a great purification process for the body.
Adopt these natural ways and see the difference yourself! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.