Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
Hello! how are you? I am 21 years old I want to know that why from my eyes water is coming out at some time and my eyes is paining from the corner of eyes.
I am 17 years old male and I am currently on Itraconazole medication for removing fungal infection from my body. But I also have to take vision guard medication for the betterment of my eyes. So my question is I also want to start Vision Guard medication and can I take Vision Guard medication along with the Itraconazole medication? Thank you.
I am 53 years old and for the last 15 days I have problem in eyes. At night bright light flashes in my right eye in dark and also I am experiencing muscle pain in my hand, back and sometimes on legs? I am not diabetic. Please suggest me something.
I am using a laptop daily 8-10 hours. After using a laptop my eyes are too strain and my eyes are looking full of red? Why? What should I do.
I have eye sight -6 For both eyes, I want to know is it any problem with lazik treatment to get 6/6 Vision,
My father 64 years old has edima in eyes. He has been through 2 doses of avastin and 3 doses of ozurdex in both left and right eye, still the edema comes back. What could be the reason? he is diabetic but blood sugar levels are very much under control. Protein loss through kidneys have also been tested and no such exists, please advice.
major problems with me eye pain in right eye because focus on eye or let night study so please help me.
Hello sir, I am 20 years old. I have been suffering from less sleep during night time. My eyes become pain, feeling nervous and also got back pain during night times and on playing games and on heavy work. What should I do? What steps I have to take to reduce this sleeping defect.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.
Related Tip: Why India Has POOREST Eyesight? + 4 Tips for Improving Your Eyesight