Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. RavindharYour feedback matters!
I will use computer and mobile phone. After a 5 minute of use then I have head ache and I will very tired. What is the cause of this problem?
Recent times I am using electronic devices more. Now my eyes are getting stressed faster and all my day is doing sleepy and getting stressed faster. please suggest me what to do now. Is joining yoga will be helpful to me?
How to improve my eye power Some of d doctors said me I should were the glass till my life ends But I don't like to were my glass is there any way to cure my problem.
I have eye itching for last few 7 weeks. I tried few drops. That won't worked too much. Kindly suggest.
I have red eyes for over 15 days, first I have very good eyes now I want advice from you what should I do to get rid of this red eyes?
The first thing that catches our attention when we strike a conversation with a person is their eyes. And aren't they the key feature of our body? Sadly, they take away the charm and youth from our face when they start aging. But as the fact lies, it isn't like we cannot do anything about it! Here are some of the simplest ways that help you keep your eyes gleaming!
Things you should avoid:
- The Sun: Sun exposure is a major cause of wrinkles. Thus avoiding the sun or taking precautions as you get out in the sun can make you look younger.
- Smoking: Smoking does ages skin, as it responsible for releasing an enzyme which is known to break down elastin and collagen.
- Sleepless nights: In the case of an incessant lack of sleep, the body starts producing excess cortisol, a hormone that leads to the breakdown of skin cells and thus resulting in making the skin appear aged.
- Over washing the face: Tap water usually delayers the skin of its natural oils and moisture that is meant to guard the skin against aging. Either use soaps that contain moisturizers or use cleansers instead of soaps.
Some noteworthy precautions:
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen: Completely avoiding the sun or the cold is inevitable. Hence, it is wise to consult a dermatologist and wear a sunscreen and moisturizer that is the most suitable for your skin type. It creates a protective shield for your face and keeps your skin protected from the consequences of the weather harshness.
- Use Reading Glasses: Any recurring action of the skin strains facial muscles and thus leaves a minor trench beneath the skin which is visible as a wrinkle. Hence, it's precautionary to get the eyes checked in case of any strain and use power glasses instead.
- Eat a lot of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant compounds which aid in fighting back the harm that is created by free radicals. This helps the skin look younger and beaming.
Few home remedies:
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers are one of the easiest remedies to help you get away with your eye wrinkles. Chop thin slices of fresh cucumber and keep them over your eyelids. They help in reducing the buildup on the eyes and re-energize the skin.
- Coconut oil: This oil works miracles for wrinkles. Massage this oil into your wrinkled skin. You will see results in less than a month.
- Orange Juice: You can dip a cotton swab in fresh orange juice and lay it over your eyelid. Use this method twice daily.
- Castor oil: One of the most primitive remedies, apply and massage few drops of this oil to your face after cleansing. Repeating the treatment once or twice every week. This reduces the chances of re-development of wrinkles.
. I am 14 years old. My weight is 59 kg .I want to lose my weight so please advice me some time remedy to lose my weight .
I am 24 year old. I have problem in my eyes. When I concentrate on books or tv for more than 30 mins continuously I got headache and eyes got red. What should I do.
I have red eye within 2 days ago that problems is appear for 3days. Please choose the sutabile medicine.
Water is coming or flowing from eyes from last 4 months one dr. Said due to shrinkage of nurve water comes out from eyes
My age is 22.5. My eye sight is very poor nearly - 8 for both eyes. Please suggest me possible remedy. Is laser treatment effective. I won't face wearing specs problem after laser.
I can't see properly with both my eyes. Should I go for laser treatment or go for any other treatments is laser operation having any side effects or is safe option.
My 4 month old lab puppy have red eyes what can I do he eats lots of things from outside like mud etc.
I wear spectacles with +2.5 and -1.5 power lenses. I also uses veldrop gel (sodium carboxymethyl cellulose 1%w/v) but I feel burning like in my eyes. I uses drop in about every four hours but when I don't use medicine I feel burning in my eyes. Please tell me cure so that I never feel burning in my eyes.
I am having some burning in my eyes pls tell me how to react with this problem please tell me some solution on this I am having this from one month.
Here are some tips to manage cataracts
Tips to manage Cataracts
Hi! I’m Dr. Rajeev. I’m a Senior Consultant in Glaucoma Cataract and Defect Surgery.
Today, I’m going to inform you about Cataracts. Cataract is a condition wherein, there is a opacity in the normal crystalline lens.
The normal lens of the eye is transparent. Any opacity in the eye is called as cataract. Cataract is a word derived from an Egyptian word which means water fall. The fogginess of the waterfall is what a cataract means.
The most common cataract that we come across is called as senile cataract. It is easily treated. The cause of easily treated cataract is multifactorial. There is no single cause attributed to the cataract.
All cataracts may not be operated. Any cataract that affects the normal visual functioning is to be operated. There is no medical treatment for the cataracts.
Cataracts can easily be treated with surgery which is called as phacoemulsification or which involves giving a small incision in the cornea, in cornea and in which we cut and suck the cataract with the help of a pro and implant a lens in the space. It can be done under topical anesthesia or without injections and the patient starts seeing within the days’ time.
Post operatively, some medications are prescribed some medications are given which need to be taken for two to four weeks. Glasses can be prescribed after four weeks and you can resume your normal functioning within a day’s time.There are special lenses; there are wide range of lenses available for cataract surgery. This can be spherical, toric and multi-purpose lenses.
You can discuss it with your doctors depending on your need, he’ll prescribe what you want and if you want any further information about cataract, you can talk to me on Lybrate or you can search me online through Lybrate.