Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RavindharYour feedback matters!
My father was detected with localized prostate cancer last year and was followed by a heart attack later. His age is 61 years. He then have to undergo angioplasty with a non-drug eluting stent. Over one year has passed and his Stress test reports are excellent now as per cardiologist. Can he undergo a radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer surgery ) now or it will be risky for him to undergo surgery? Thank you.
I have been diagnosed with anisocytosis and cholesterol is elevated earlier to this I have high BP and asthma from childhood how to keep my health fit in this condition please advise.
82 years my father suffer with backach and low backach since last 10 years and he takes number of medicines prescribed by expert doctors. Present now he can' t walk strightly, different parts legs and finger bones grown up (gouts) very fast, chest pain, serious pain in abdominal stomach. What to do?
My mother is suffering with Large ASD (4.3 CMS) She is 55 years old. All the tests are done (Anjo, Cath study and TEE). Finally doctor is said need surgery. So pls kindly suggest which Surgery is best (Surgery or Device)
My chest is slim so tell me how to do fit my chest? And my muscles is also slim so tell me how to do fit my musuls?
I am a male, 91 years of age. I am having pain in my left leg, as if some thing is pulling inside. Sometimes it goes upto foot, and it becomes dead. I have to move it to get it working. I am keeping it under control by regular exercise, but pain persists. I hope it is not due to heart problem. Kindly advise.
My Name is A. Girish Kumar. My mom is suffering with chest pain since long time. According to that I consulted the doctors in hospitals like Narayan Hrudayalaya, Jayadeva. As doctors said that, the problem is not related to heart, It's related to nervous, then I visited to Nimhans.
I have no blood pressure problem but doctor prescribed me lona salt but it is not available in market so what should I do.
I am phani. I previously purchased electronic bp machine omron 7210. It shows my bp 138/100 to 143/80. It indicates me hyper tension situation with indicator. I am suffering from left hand numbness continuously and disturbance in neck area mainly in left side.
I had Colonoscopy and Endoscopy with biopsy done yesterday. I was under Anesthesia during the process so I don't remember anything but after I came back home I have pain near my chest, pinching and poking kind of pain on some parts of stomach with gas and back pain. Is it normal? Doctor said there was no ulcer or any infection found.
Sir, my name is prodip roy and I am 31 years old staying in guwahati , I am suffering chest pain in left side from yesterday onwards, pain is not as major but its continuously heat in my chest. So is a any major problem indicates. Today I have not feel in pain but my body is suffered pain slowly. What should I do no please inform. Should I go to cardiology doctor. please consult Thank you.
When standing or walking my blood pressure goes down. If I sit down or lie down blood presssure recovers and comes back to normal. How to remedy this situation?
I am suffering from chest pain from two weeks, I feel like pain is from both lungs ,I am child smoker , smoking from 2 years daily 7 cigrate ,is this related to some cancer give me some solutions to quit smoking.
Hi sir/mam mere cough bahut jyada ho ra h. Jisme seene me dard hota h. Fir thode der khasnee k baad thoda sa balgam aata h bss. And jukaam bhi ho rha h. 4 din se. 3 days se AXETHROMYSIN and Cetrazin and PCM le ra hu.
I undergone coronary angiography/ angioplasty on 28th jun 2006 & coronary stententing TO. LCX (M), OM2 WITH KISSING BALLOON TO LCX (D) ON 30 -06-2006. The procedure was uncomplicated and well tolerated with good results I have back pain (probably Disc slip problem) Can I get M R I done up?
The new epidemic that has taken the world by storm is obesity. The proportion of obese people is increasing and the age of onset of obesity is decreasing gradually. There is an optimal weight for a given height of a person. Obesity is when a person's weight is 20% more than the optimal weight. It brings with it a host of other health conditions, as it impairs the body’s overall functioning.
- Diabetes 2: In a normal person, food gets broken down into glucose to provide the required energy for the body using insulin. The body’s inability to produce sufficient insulin to convert the excessive amount of sugar in the body leads to diabetes. Growing to be a leading cause of early death, diabetes brings with it a host of complications affecting almost all systems and parts of the body including stroke, kidney disease, blindness, and death. Diabetes and obesity have a direct correlation and can be prevented and managed by eating a balanced diet, losing weight, exercising, and having a healthy lifestyle.
- Heart problems: An increased BMI also ups the risk for coronary heart disease (CHD), where the blood vessels are narrowed due to constant accumulation of fat in their inner walls. This gradually reduces the blood flow through these and may when complete cut-off happens, it could result in heart attack or stroke, affecting the heart or the brain. There could also be cases where the heart fails to pump sufficient blood to the rest of the body, affecting their effective functioning. Obese people also have a higher blood pressure than people who maintain a good BMI.
- Breathing problems: One of the main causes of labored breathing is excessive weight. The condition called sleep apnea which is sudden bouts of absence of breathing during sleep is very high in obesity. It can cause snoring, daytime sleepiness, increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. In people with sleep apnea, weight loss is one of the first and most recommended therapies. Asthma and general breathing disorders are also higher in obese people.
- Abnormal body cholesterol: Obese people also tend to have abnormally higher levels of body fat, especially the bad cholesterol, which again leads to coronary disease. It is a vicious cycle with one leading to the other and aggravating the other.
- Osteoarthritis: Added weight leads to pressure on the hips, knees and lower back. There is added wear and tear and pain, which further limits movement.
- Cancer: Some cancers, of the colon, endometrium, kidney, pancreas, gallbladder, breast and esophagus are more prevalent in obese people.
These are just some, there are more. The best way to avoid all these is to watch your weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.