Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ravinder Reddy GYour feedback matters!
I am 38 yr old woman and I hav hair loss problem. My hair is excessive oily so I don't apply oil. Texture is very thin. White too. Break through root. Please tell what should I do?
Hi Recently I have test my Glucose the results are as follow. Day first Glucose fasting-100 day second glucose fasting-083 HbA1c test-5.9 Kindly suggest. Is there any worry, Shall I have to go for some other test.
One of the most common diseases that afflict a large section of the population is arthritis. It is common among people who are above 40 years of age. Acute joint pain, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given the fact that it is a condition that has permeated into modern life so deeply is what makes arthritis one of the most feared illnesses of this time. Although there are multiple forms of arthritis, there are primarily two types, which are:
- Osteoarthritis: This is characterized by a breakdown of the cartilage between the bones. It is mostly known to affect a person’s joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is a form of auto immune disease that severely affects the lining within the joints of bones.
The causes of arthritis might vary from person to person. Some of them are discussed below:
- Diet and nutrition habits: Some food items, especially red meat and products derived from animals can cause a rise in the level of uric acid thus, increasing the risks of arthritis as well as gout. Smoking also has been known to worsen this condition.
- Genetic predisposition: Some people are more prone to develop arthritis as they are genetically predisposed to it.
- Problem in the immune system: Rheumatoid arthritis is one condition which is caused by the attack of immune system on the lining of the joints within the body.
Risk factors for arthritis include:
- Obesity: The joints are subject to excess stress because of the excess weight. This results in a higher risk of arthritis in obese people.
- Age: The risk of arthritis increases with age.
- Family history: It is possible for you to be vulnerable to this disorder if arthritis runs in the family.
- Previous injury: People who have had a previous joint injury are more susceptible to arthritis.
Typical symptoms of both forms of arthritis are:
- Redness in the affected areas
- Stiffness in the joints
- Pain in the joints of the body
- Swelling in particular joints or most joints of the body
- Decreased mobility either due to pain or stiffness
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.