Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi VarmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 24 years old & I want to straight my teeth. So, how much it will take and is it possible or not?
I am Vipul Kumar Singh agw 24 years old sex male and my problem is toothache in lateral incisor and I take medicine for relif diclofen tab.
Past six months I have hypersalivation. Gerd and recurring mouth ulcers. Bruxism is always as I have misaligned teeth. Trauma in upper gums due to that. Using Rexidin mouth wash as adv. Past noon becoming worse. Halitosis and smelly saliva present. Undergone cholecystectomy. Bowel moments irregular. It flares up mouth ulcer. Please advice.
I am smoking from three years now and my dad's saying I have lever problem because bad smell is coming from my mouth. And it's due to smoking is that possible?
Both the incisor teeth are very small in size, therefore there is a gap in my teeth. Is there any treatment for this.
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.