Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I have intermittent pain in my right elbow. I usually experience pain after a jerking motion of hands like throwing a ball or stress in my elbows like hand wrestling or normally when I fold my elbows for too long while sleeping or something. Normal gels like omnigel or volini don't seem to be very effective. I didn't take any painkillers. Please advise.
I had a follow up today with my Dr. and I am still at a 90 degree bend. We had discussed MUA and I was hoping to avoid it. I have had 6 previous surgeries on this knee due to a car accident when I was 18, I'm now 46. My bend prior to surgery was 110, and I'm just hoping to get back to that and be.
I am 61 years old, normal health, taking medication for auto immune disorder with rheumatoid arthritis. My sugar level was normal two months back, fasting 102 and post 112. When I took sugar test last week it shoot up fasting 136 and post 176. First time it happened to my surprise. I do regular walking for 45 mts. Last one month due to travel and pre occupation I missed walking. Now what shall I do? Shall consult doctor and go for medication? Now started walking avoid sugar etc. Since already have medication for auto immune I do not want to add additional medicine. I am taking omnacortil 5 mg on alternate days, HCQS 200 mg/day and Azoran 50 mg twice per day. Request your advice please.
I have pain in my knee joints. When I running. So please suggest me what I do for relaxation of my pain.
I'm 34 years old and I'm suffering for back pain or not allow me to bend it's too paining is there any natural treatment to avoid this pain.
Hi Doc, I am 37 yr old man, Height 5"11. Working in Bank as a manager. Since past few months, I have back pain only when I get up from chair or sofa. What should I do?
Its been a month I am suffering form my pain in back I tried many ointments but nothing seem to work.
Help gud mrng. My name is naval. Actually PAIN in my left hand. Muscle pull. Pls tell me right medicine. Thanx. 9810079392.
I usually feel pain in my neck hard to look side to side and feeling numb in the back of my head to my shoulder. Also hard to swallow and headache casually and feel numb in the foot and hand. What is it my problem? Thank you.
A spinal cord injury is a damage to the spinal cord. It’s an extremely serious type of physical trauma that’s likely to have a lasting and significant impact on most aspects of daily life.
The spinal cord is responsible for sending messages from the brain to all parts of the body. It also sends messages from the body to the brain. We are able to perceive pain and move our limbs because of messages sent through the spinal cord.
If the spinal cord sustains an injury, some or all of these impulses may not be able to ‘get through’. The result is a complete or total loss of sensation and mobility below the injury. A spinal cord injury closer to the neck will typically cause paralysis throughout a larger part of the body than one in the lower back area.
A spinal cord injury is often the result of an unpredictable accident or violent event. The following can all result in damage to the spinal cord:
- a violent attack such as a stabbing or a gunshot
- diving into water that’s too shallow and hitting the bottom
- trauma during a car accident (specifically, trauma to the face, head and neck region, back, or chest area)
- falling from a significant height
- head or spinal injuries during sporting events
- electrical accidents
- severe twisting of the middle portion of the torso
Some symptoms of a spinal cord injury include:
- Problem in walking
- Loss of control of the bladder or bowels
- Inability to move the arms or legs
- Feelings numbness or tingling in the extremities
- Pain, pressure, stiffness in the back or neck area
- Signs of shock
- Unnatural positioning of the head
If you suspect that someone has a back or neck injury:
- Don’t move the injured person – permanent paralysis and other serious complications may result
- Keep the person still
- Place heavy towels on both sides of the neck or hold the head and neck to prevent them from moving until emergency care arrives
- Provide basic first aid, such as stopping any bleeding and making the person comfortable, without moving the head or neck
Because spinal cord injuries are often due to unpredictable events, the best you can do is reduce your risk.
Some risk-reducing measures include:
- always wearing a seatbelt while in a car
- wearing proper protective gear while playing sports
- never diving into water unless you’ve examined it first to make sure it’s deep enough and free of rocks
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!