Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KishoreYour feedback matters!
What are reasons for right leg's foot sole pain? Inspire of not walking much and using proper footwear having pain in the foot sole.
My arm was broken15 years ago and it's effect seen now when I joined gym. Is there any solution.Please tell sir.
I am 21 years old boy, I am suffering from wrist pain from 1-2 weeks while weightlifting. There is no swelling or reddish skin, but it hurts when I move it side ways, pain occuring at outside of left wrist. What should I do?
Sir I have back pain Nd I want medicine which reduces my back pain I doing gym and please tall that can I can notinue gym or not.
I am having sciatica. The most pain is in the buttocks hips thighs and calf region of leg. Burning sensation ks also there. I am doing yoga exercises and taking hot water bath with eucalyptus oil. What other things I should be doing? I have taken physiotherapy treatments also. Pain still persists and its a constant pain. Please help.
My name hamada shop. I am 32 years old. I have a problem of leg pains a lot. I want to know how to reduce the pains of my legs as I am a hardware engineer, I must walk for miles so what to do now Mr. doctor.
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from ankle pain for da last 2 months nd I tried some pain killers but it is not working. Can you please suggest me any solution to this?
Please mujhe btaye ki disc problem se kis trh ki diet ya exercise ya medicine se relief mil skta hai.because mere husband ko disc ki problem hai. Mere husband ne disc ka operation tk bhi krva liya. But uske baad bhi unko bhot zyada back me pain hota hai. Kbhi kbhi to 24 hours tak bhi rehta hai. Please iss problem ka koi best solution btaye. Please I needed your help. Kis trh ki diet , exercise and medicine or kuch ese tips btaye Jinse iss problem se chutkara mil sake. Thank you.
I have pain in my left foot while walking especially in the morning. There is no swelling. No pain. On pressing. Please help.
My left and right heel pains very badly in the morning when I wt up. It also pains when I fold my knees and sit for a long time.
I am 19. I am visiting a gym since the last 6 months and doing moderate weight lifting exercises there. But since the last few weeks, there is a recurring uncomfortable feeling in my shoulder area, neck area and upper back area. It's not like I am experiencing any kind of pain there. It's like all I need to do is to do stretching exercises covering those areas all day. But even after doing stretching, I am getting no relief down there. So I want to know a solution to this problem ASAP because it is too irritating and I am not able to focus on other things because of this .
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 19 years old and I have lower back pain early in morning and I joined gym is this good or bad as whole day I just used to sit or lay on bed.
I have lower left side back pain and left leg pain. While stretching back the knee the pain is there, I feel like some thing is stretching in leg while walking or stretching.
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.