Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
I am having sinus infection due to which m having cough cold all the time nd headache when I expose mulyself to sun. And even jaw pain. When ever I take medicine it gets ok but after some time again I happens. Please tell me how to get rid of this as I am having it since 25 days.
Frequently suffering from throat infection, sore throat, nasal, and allergy which cause red spot in throat. It happens after every 3 or 4 months.
Whenever I am eating something, it starts paining badly in my throat. I am facing this problem from the past 4 days. What should I do?
I get bleeding sometimes from nose. It does not occur frequently but I have problem with this. What should I do?
My kid is 4 and half yr, he is having allergy problem. He had wheezing now he is fine. No cough too. His nose is always blocked. His chest seems to be clear. Doc said to give nasal drops daily before sleeping. Is it safe to give nasal drops daily.
I have body pain from several days without any hard work or workout. Feeling dizzy all the day help me on that.
I am suffering from Sinusitis for the last few years. If I am exposed to cold (in A.C.Rooms, A.C.Cars, etc also) my nostrils get blocked and have breathing problem and will also get heavy Headaches. Kindly advice.
Hi. My mother nowadays has dizziness in the morning wile waking up. Sometimes mild dizziness continues while she does her routine morning work. She has blood pressure and takes medication for that. But the dizziness has started recently. Should I consult a doctor? Or is it common. Please help. She's 50 years old. She is a housewife and she starts doing her everyday routine work without breakfast. She has her breakfast usually after her routine.
I am a 45 year old male. I experienced, about three times, after urinating, I got fainted for seconds. After that I was ok. These happened when I got up from sleep during midnight. I am weighing 65 kg. Height 175 cms.
Suffering from dizziness temporary unconsciousness after consuming tea. Earlier used to consume 8 tea cups Eveready. Consulted medical practitioner (MD) advice not consume tea also prescribed gabantin. Also blood vessel showing swelling under and side of left eye after consuming tea what could be the reason? And treatment?
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?