Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KiranYour feedback matters!
Sir. I am facing a sudden urinal urgency for 1 year I don't know what's the reason. And also please tell me the reason and precautionary measures to be taken for it. And also urinal frequency of the day.
Having problem of hairfall and also my hair is so dry. How should I control over hairfall & in order to regrowth my hair suggest me exercise, shampoo. Please doctors Regards, Manisha.
Sir my relations are arrange with my maternal uncle's daughter (mere mamma ki ladki). Now I am worried whether there will be problem with our children or for our future generation? Because I heard that there can be genetic defect and is there any solution or therapy for that and how much it can cost?
I am 69 years old man having BP and diabetic. I have got the problem of frequent memory loss. Pl advise what should I do?
Im just 18 and my lots of hair are getting white what should I do? Is it because of the hair products which I have been using like wax and gel.
I am 23 years old and I am too weak as according to my age. My body weight is only 49kg. So please provide me some tips to make me healthy and good fitness of my body.
Sir My face in over blakning and other part of my body Any Problem in? Reduce the blakning in face useful medicines Tell me sir?
I am 37 years old. I got weight day to day. My height is 5.1 but weight is 64kg. I feel heaviness and tiredness. I do my house work myself and I have not eating hobby. Pls tell me what I do.
I am 30 years male did root canal but after fixing new cap I got pain in my teeth so doctor again removed the cap which he fixed before. Now I am still getting pain so I consulted homeopathy doctor he suggested me combination 23 toothache 25g. Is it right for pain. please reply.
She is in her sixth week of pregnancy and due to her earlier pregnancy complications, she has a doubt that the baby is outside the womb. Should she do the ultrasound told by her doctor now? Will it clear her doubts and will the ultrasound affect the baby?
I observe infected patches on the back of the scalp (60% bald). I take daily head bath. But use dandruff shampoo only once in a week. Please guide / suggest a way to get rid of infected-dandruff-scalp. Thanking you.
My weight has increased upto 6 kgs in the last one month. What can be the possible reason behind this? How can I control it?
I am 45 year old male and I am suffering from piles since last 3-4 years. I have a pain and somewhen bleeding. I also have sinus problem and Doctor has recommended for operation. What should I do?
It is often difficult for most of us to make your kids eat healthy food and keeping them away from junk and unhealthy food is a much bigger task. It is always easy for them to finish off a packet of chips than a cup of vegetables or fruits. Read on to know some of the healthiest foods that your kid should be biting into.
- Dairy products: These are a great source of proteins, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals. In addition, yogurt provides good bacteria. Milk and yogurt can also be included into smoothies which will also give them a blend of some fruits. Butter can be used in toasts and sandwiches as these foods are loved by children. You can replace plain milk with milkshakes, they are tastier and the children love them.
- Soups: These are another great source of nutrition, be it chicken or vegetables. They can be a good evening snack and not just prevent the evening hunger pangs but also come packed with a good amount of nutrition and hydration.
- Fruits: Each fruit contains different ingredients. Pick fresh seasonal fruits and incorporate them into your child’s diet as they hold a good amount of nutrients. Fruits provide a good supply of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and good sugars.
- Whole grains: Try a brown bread instead of white, replace refined flour pizza base with atta pizza base and white pasta with wheat pasta. These whole grains provide a lot more fiber and nutrition compared to the refined flours. The idea again is to let the kids eat any of them but on a rotational basis, so that benefits from all foods are derived.
- Vegetables: Get creative when getting the kids to eat vegetables and green leafy vegetables. From soups to salads to curries, try to rotate vegetables, and like fruits, use seasonal ones. They also have chlorophyll which helps improve their energy levels and reduce fatigue.
- Fish: One of the best sources of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, it helps in brain development and building immunity in children, making them less prone to illnesses.
- Nuts: While walnut is a well-known brain food, almonds are amazing for the skin and hair growth. Pecans are a good source of nutrients too. The rich oils in the nuts help fight diseases and are a great source of energy. Substituting the sugar candy with any of the nuts is a great way to indulge them in healthy snacking.
- Eggs: Whatever form, boiled, fried, scrambled, let the child indulge in their choice of eggs. A good source of protein which is very essential for hair, skin, and nails, try to squeeze in 4 eggs a week in your child’s diet.
Ensure these things find a way into the kid’s plate. In addition, some junk or fried stuff is always allowed! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.