Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KiranYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I have knee pain from last two months in right leg. Suppose the decrease of fluid difference between bones. Which food to take the improvement for fluid.
Coconut oil and cholesterol
About 70% of the fats in coconut oil are saturated fatty acids known to raise cholesterol. Another 14% or so are shorter chain fats called mcts, whose effects on cholesterol appear to be neutral. About 3% of the fat is stearic acid, which also doesn't affect cholesterol. Coconut oil also contains small amounts of mono- and poly-unsaturated fats, which are not thought to raise cholesterol
Mustard oil and cholesterol
Fats, oilseeds, and nuts play an important role in our diets. Mustard oil is a type of fat, which is extracted from mustard seeds through pressing of seeds and is filtered using the distillation process. Mustard oil has got a typical pungent and sharp flavor that is because of the presence of a compound called allyl isothiocyanate. This oil has about 60% monounsaturated fatty acids (mufa), 21% polyunsaturated fats (pufa) and about 12% saturated fats. A higher amount of mufa and pufa distinguishes it from other types of fats. These fatty acids are also called 'good fats' as they do not get deposited on arterial walls. Mustard oil contains glucosinolate, which basically works against microbes and adds on to the oil's health benefits.
Life is full of challenges. We all have our own ways of dealing with stress and strains of life. But, a strong sense of resilience can make you different from others. Winners don’t do different things, but they do it differently. That’s what you need to keep in mind. While there are hundreds of strategies to deal with stress, you need to learn the best ones to increase your sense of resilience. The more resilient you are, the better is your chance of succeeding in life. Your power of resilience is like an armour that will guard you in the battlefield of life. Here’s all that you need to know about how to become more resilient. From personal tragedies to occupational hazards, you will be able to deal with everything under the sun by following the tips below:
1. Acceptance towards change: It is important for all of us to accept a simple fact that life is dynamic in nature. Nothing in our lives is permanent. Situations and events change in our lives, bringing occasional bliss or sorrows. Therefore, if you realize the fact that change is an indispensable part of life and be a little flexible, you will automatically become more resilient.
2. Be realistic: You must have a realistic outlook towards life. Don’t let your mind be preoccupied with fanciful ideas or build castles in the air. Realism and pragmatism are the fundamentals to a healthy living. If you have a pragmatic mind and understand the real problems in life, you will not lose hope too soon. Therefore, you will be more resilient than others as you have already prepared yourself for the worst things in life by understanding the reality.
3. Control your emotions: It has been often noticed that when scuba divers drown, they are still left with enough oxygen in their tanks. It is because they have pulled off their oxygen masks at the time of danger. Researchers believe that most of us, when in danger, lose our senses and start panicking. This worsens the situation and aggravates the problems in our lives, destroying harmony and peace. Therefore, a person with better sense of resilience has better control over his emotions as well. Don’t freak out or panic at the time of danger or get depressed over an issue for long. You must have a fighting attitude in life and be prepared to face the worst.
4. Be a good communicator: It is quite true that most of our problems can be sorted out by communication. If you maintain proper communication with people and yourself and keep all channels of communication open, you will have solutions to various problems in life. This boosts your confidence and sense of resilience.
Are you sure that garlic to be consumed without chewing, as we heard it should be taken by chewing. Early morning how many cloves of garlic to be taken without chewing.
What is cost of liposuction sugery in delhi, as i am overwieght by 30 kgs to my actual weight. I am 28 year old. Is liposuction safe for my age?
As m allergic to cold stuffs. Fruits cold drinks everything. Doctor can you tell me what are the fruits I can eat because whenevr I eat banana r any fruit like orange juice and all I catch cold.
My legs are paining a lot, was suffering from fever last 3 days ago. Feeling nausea all the time. Are these signs of dengue?
I am a 27 yr old male with an average body physique. My height is 5 feet and 7 inches, however, my weight is only 55 kgs. Please suggest how can I increase my weight to minimum 65-70 kgs.
I am 37 years old. My weight is increasing considerably within no time. Within two weeks I gained about 3 kgs. Six months back I checked my TSH. The result is normal. Please help me?
Not able to gain weight without supplements. Taken mass gainer but not able to gain more than 5 kgs. Please provide me a veg dite chart and things which helps to gain weight.
Doctor I have problem in my monthly cycle. It's very irregular nd m Fed up of this please suggest me Wat to do.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SWEET POTATO
1. Rich in high amount of Beta carotene
2. Contain twice the fibre of normal potatoes
3. Rich in vitamin c and E
4. Potent source of manganese
5. High level of vitamin B6 and potassium