Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KiranYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor's. Well this one is silly but I keep on thinking. Thing is my lips seems black not matching my facial skin and everyone keeps on asking wether I smoke alot or what. Truth is I don't smoke at all. Lips are black in color. Well, I drink tea 2 to 3 times a day. Is it because of drinking tea more? can I have any remedy where I can see my lip color gets changed and not being black.
What is vasculities? how it is cureable. Any serious to this. My brother age is36. He has a problem of this. Many steriods and medicine he took but no result. In 2012 he started.
I am Naveenkumar Madeswaran My age is 22 I am moving abroad within 6 months I am fat. My weight is 73 and my height is 5.5 feet. I need to reduce fat within 6 months please suggest me proper diet and exercise.
Dear sir/ madam, my father wants to remove bad small from his mouth. Is there any suggestion or medicine? Please suggest me.
I am pcod patient and had hair fall from past few months. I observe my hairs are going thin day by day .now I use to take biotin 10. Can you tell me for how many weeks I will take this tablet.
I'm 23 years old male and I m suffering from depression, every time I feels headache, I feel very tired, though I have a good health still I feel energyless. One of the main problem now a days with me is that I am forget everything. I can't remember anything for long. My memory power has decreased.
Sir mera eyes red ho kr khujli ho rh h bht dard ho rh h please mujhe bataye ki kese m isko thik kr saku.
I am suffering from chicken pox, what are the precautions do I take to recover soon and any home remedy to remove scars developed by it.
I had a small pimple on my left chest about a year ago. Now it is completely dry and invisible but there is still pain on that particular point. Please advise what it could be and how it could be treated, and if there are any medication.
I want to gain weight please suggest me proper diet plan to gain weight. I am 23 years old my weight is 54 kg now. And I am vegetarian.
My hairs become thin and getting baldness, how should I take care of this ,there is regrowth treatment for it.
All you need to know about Ultrasonic Lipolysis
Many people suffer from obesity these days, primarily due to a sedentary and stressful lifestyle. If men have body fat exceeding 25% and a women's body fat exceeds 30%, he or she is said to be grossly overweight.
However, in order to eliminate unwanted fat from your body, it is not necessary for you to to undergo surgery. You have a brilliant non-invasive option in the form of ultrasonic lipolysis, a nonsurgical method, which uses ultrasonic waves of high intensity to destroy the redundant fat cells.
How does Ultrasonic Lipolysis work?
Ultrasonic lipolysis is primarily aimed at eliminating localized fat accumulation from different areas of the body like thighs, abdominal region, buttocks, upper arms etc. The process involves placing a transducer (a device whose function is to receive and transmit ultrasound information) on your skin, which facilitates conical emission of ultrasonic waves of high intensity. The focus of the waves lies 1.5 cm below your skin initially, which work to destroy the fat cells at that location. The next step is to adjust the position of the transducer to target a fresh layer of fat cells.
What are the advantages of ultrasonic lipolysis?
Ultrasonic lipolysis has a number of benefits like:
- It is completely safe - This type of treatment is preferred by most people as it results in the elimination of only the fat cells without causing any damage to other organs of your body. It is possible to lose up to 2 inches of fat without expecting chances of any kind of side effects.
- No surgery involved - The procedure does not involve any surgery and requires only one session, which is completed within an hour in most cases. This implies that you do not feel any pain, do not get any scars, burns or redness after the completion of the process. Ultrasonic lipolysis allows you to continue with your regular lifestyle immediately after the completion of the process.
- The fat loss is permanent - The fat loss through this process is permanent in nature as it works by reducing the number of fat cells in the body unlike exercising and dieting, which are aimed at diminishing the size of the fat cells.
- Specific body areas can be targeted - Ultrasonic lipolysis allows you to target body areas of your choice and eliminate fat specifically from those areas. For this reason, this type of treatment is also known as 'Precise body contouring'.
I am 18. There are few drops of liquid coming out of my navel every day. The liquid is of little quantity and smells bad. What is it?
I am 21 years old, I feel very sick from last 1 month, Always some pain in body, after sitting 3/4 hours continuously and when get up fell some vertigo. Please give me suggestion to healthy.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.