Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KanthYour feedback matters!
Doctor is well experinced,and good he has very well educated an he treated me very well and the is very good
How to get rid of acne and how to keep my face fresh everything and what are the precautions to take.
How to relief from heel corns immediately with many pains on walking or running what are the precautions to be taken so please give any information about that to get rid out of it.
When I eat sweet, I get pimples on face. What should I do. This problem is very old. I m 28 yrs now fair, 70 kg weight, height 5.10.
How to remove redness from nose and also blackheads please some gives household tips and also suggest any cream for that.
I'm ravali, 19 years old. I have dandruff due to which severe hairfall is caused. Hairloss is even more in winter. Tell me some home remedies and tips to prevent hairloss.
I having pimples in my face and slice black skin on my back how to recover or how to treat these problems.
M frequently getting pimples on my forehead my skin is oily please advise how to control it and in summer which sun screen spf contain shall I use m 28 years male.
My face skin is not smooth and shiny having pimple problem sometimes which caused lots of small black spots what to do?
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.
I have allergy from cold, when I eat icecream my lips swells, at winter after taking bath my whole body becomes red n start itching. What should I do?
Sir. I have itching problem at my thie area surroundings of urinal places. Heavy itching since last 15 days. Have taken medical treatment but no proper relief. Kindly advise effective solution.
I am 46 years old man, working for aviation company in catering department. I am in this profession since last 24 years. My problem is since last couple of years I am having pillow puffing / bugs under my eyes, got it checked with test KFT & LFT both were clear yes HBP was recorded. How can I get off from this issue. Please advise.
Doctor how can I cure my pimples? It has been 4 years I'm suffering through this so please suggest me something.
Can we apply Zandu Balm on scalp? My aunt used to do that when she gets headache. Is this practice ok? Or will that cause any hair loss/damage. Thanks all.
My skin is very dry. I use moisture Cream at least 3 times a day. My Scalp is also very dry and have baldness and dandruff also.
Lybrate | Dr. Kuldeep Sharma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY