Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Chandu
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi ChanduYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pcod doc has given me humog 75 for 4 days but my follicles are not growing on 13th day it's 9 mm. On 15th day I am having brown discharge. What does it means. Trying to conceive. Took injection on 6th 7th 8th 12th day.
Studies show that 1 out of 3 men worldwide experience the problem of premature ejaculation (PE), with men of all age groups from as young as early 20s to even 60 year olds suffering from it at some point of their lives. The main causes behind this problem are neurobiological in nature. Research suggests that hypersensitivity of the penis alongside a reduction in the brain’s serotonin levels (brain chemicals that control your sexual desire) is a cause of PE in men.
Even so, you may be suffering from PE if you experience these symptoms:
- If you ejaculate within a minute of sexual penetration
- If you’re unable to control your ejaculation during all episodes of sexual penetration
- Experiencing feelings of frustration and distress, and avoiding sexual contact as a result
4 Simple Ways to Delay or Control Ejaculation
The practice of certain techniques can help you to delay ejaculation and lead to a more satisfying sexual experience. Here are some of these techniques:
1. Kegel Exercises: Helping you to improve the control of your sexual response is the Kegel routine. The exercise aims to bring about the strengthening of your pelvic region, and subsequently your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (the large muscle that stretches all the way from the pubic bone to the tail bone) that is responsible for PE. The Kegel technique calls for tightening and then releasing of the PC muscle for 10 seconds. With a 10 second interval in between each set, you should do about three sets of this to be able to slow things down when you feel yourself experiencing an orgasm.
2. Start-stop Technique: One of the simplest techniques for controlling or delaying your ejaculation, the start-stop technique could be done solo or with your partner. This climax control method involves the stimulation of your penis to the point of orgasm but stopping just before it occurs. The stimulation should last about 30-60 seconds, followed by a period of rest to allow you to regain control before starting all over again. The process should be repeated 4-5 times so as to enable you to identify your point of delay.
3. Squeeze Technique: In this technique, you’re required to squeeze the end of the penis that is the point between the shaft and the glans (the rounded part at the end of the penis), until the need to ejaculate passes. You could do this technique alone or with your partner. You can repeat this process 4-5 times until the time you feel that you can no longer control your orgasm. While helping you to discover your point of no return, the technique enables you to delay your episodes of ejaculation.
4. Deep Breathing Technique: The practice of the 5 minutes deep breathing technique can help to delay your sexual response to a great extent. Every breath that you inhale and exhale during those 5 minutes would enable you to exercise better control over the tension and arousal that brings about untimely ejaculation. For this, you need spend about 5 seconds taking in a deep breath, followed by 3 seconds of holding it in, and then 5 seconds of deep exhalation. This inhaling and exhaling rhythm should be done for 5 minutes so as to render you with the ability to control your PE. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have constipation (motion) problem after gallbladder removal surgery ; I am passing motion 3 to 4 days once ; I am scared about this I think it may create any health issue ; please help me out.
डॉक्टर सर नमस्ते, मेरी शादी को दो महीने हुए है जब मैं अपनी पत्नी के साथ सेक्स करता हु तो सेक्स के पूरा होने के बाद जब अपना लिगं पत्नी की योनि से बाहर निकालता हू तो उसके साथ पत्नी की योनि में छोडा हुआ मेरा लिक्विड भी धीरे-धीरे बाहर निकल आता है मै इस बात से बहुत परेशान हू क्या ये नॉर्मल है या कोई प्रॉब्लम है। प्लीज मेरी इस परेशानी का उत्तर जल्द से जल्द दिजिये. मैं इस से बहुत परेशान हु, कृपा मेरी इस दुविधा को जल्दी से दूर करे। धन्यवाद.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months.
Health care is not just about telling patients what to do, it is about truly engaging them.
Providing them smart communication so that they can closely monitor them selves - this will unable early diagnosis of health issues through constant monitoring, before they become more serious.
The idea of maintaining people's well being rather then reacting to an episode makes sense.
It is not communication for sick care but it is communication for care so that you don't fall sick.
These communications will help in better continuum of care, further bridging the gap between the patient and doctor. The aim is to proactively keep people well rather than react when they become ill.