Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi ChandraYour feedback matters!
I'm having hair inside my nostrils and I'm just 21. I'm just pulling them out with my fingers. But still they are existing in the nostrils. What should I do? I want all those to be diminished and I don't want even a single hair follicle in my nose.
I am 18 years old female. I am having hair loss and hair thinning, my hairs has been reduced to half its volume. I have dandruff and may be some vit deficiency. Also I have changed my city. What should I do prevent hair loss and hair thinning? What diet should I take? What exercises should I do? Also recommend some good shampoo. Please suggest some natural remedy.
How to remove pimple from face, also oil from face and dark circle below eye to look beautiful and smart.
I am having from a huge dandruff problem during the summer also. It is getting sticky to the hair roots. Please suggest me some solution for this.
I heard brungraj tail is useful to prevent and regrowth of hair. If so how to use it. Whether there are any other products in ayurveda to prevent hair fall if it is hereditary please help.
Sir I am 20 year guy, I have skin problem actually m sportsman so maximum time I spend at the ground during sun time. My skin became dull, black, fully burn & and many black spot on my face. So what I have to do?
Sir mare face pr pimples ha or wo nisan chod gaye koch gadhe bhi ha kuch home remady ha inhe sahi karne ka liya please help?
According to Ayurveda, when pitta (hot property of the body) increased in the body it leads to hair problems.
And there things also necessary to keep in mind while treatment of hair problem:-
1. Poor nutritional level (lack of vitamins, minerals etc)
2. Stress and anger.
For overcome this hair problem.
1. Take more green leafy vegetables which are easy to digest and contains vitamins, minerals etc.
2. Don't take fast food, junk food, oily food, spicy food, Chinese, Panjabi, potato, rice, heavy food etc which disturbs digestive system.
3. Manage streets and anger. It is most necessary.
4. Take a glass of milk two times in a day.
5. Morning walk / yoga asana / pranayama like shitali, shitkari etc/ deep breathing exercise / walking for an hour 5 days in a week. Regular do these.
6. Drink water 3 litres per day. It helps in absorption of nutrients in the abdomen.
7. Don't take opposite diets like milk and carrots, milk and sour fruits etc.
8. Don't suppress natural urges like urine, stool etc.
9. Avoid constipation. Take one spoon ghee in a glass of milk at night time for stool problem.
10. Don't use chemical base hair products. Always use herbal base hair products.