Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I have got normal delivery 4 months back. I am getting back pain n body pains. Please help me for this.
Sir running karne or cricket khelne se mere calf and lower back main bohat pain hora hai. Main match khelne ke 30 min baad nahha liye usse mujhe fever or gale main kharas ho gyi. To mujhe kya karna chahiye.
I am 26 years female and I have earlier about an year ago Sinus and tonsils problem. Had treatment and Yoga pranayamas at home and is cured for the time being. Consulted doctor repeatedly but haven't find any improvement. Recent about 2 weeks ago changed to another ENT Specialist and had CT Scan. The results said by Dr. are there is no sinus but as the bone which joins with nose iss crossed thus the pressure is applied to side nerves causing pain as migraine and on cheeks. Dr. informed as to go with medicines first if not for surgery for long last relief. Also I have Thyroid for the past 8 years and is now about 1.97 IU/ml and using 100mg from 3 months. Had second opinion too and said same thing to wait for few days. Problem here is when climate changes, I cannot breathe freely, have nose blocks at nights. And the problem will be solved till I use medicine or exercise, again it repeats same. Doest I really need to go for surgery or else I can be cured with medicine? And if the bone is crossed the pain has to appear at one side, but I have pain at cheeks, nose, above eyes and forehead. Please help me out. Thank you.
My joints are start paining. This pain is gone when I gave rest to that part. Basically I get pain in wrist joint, one of my thumb joint, knee and in my hip. Please guide me is there any major problems.
I'm 33 years married lady. I have back pain. And also legs and hand also too much pain. What should I do?
I am 47 years old. Doctor told me that I have knee gaps. They suggested me surgery. Should I go for it or not?
Pain in knee, heart patient, MI PTCA done before 3 years. Osteo arthritis or any deformities was not shown in xray. Now treated with BENFOMET PLUS, CARTIZEN DUO, but still now pain is there.
Sir I am 29 years old male. I have ache in my waist and backache also what should I do? please tell me
I am 20 year old. Play football daily. Few weeks back I have pain in my joints of my legs to the stomach part. Whenever I stretch my body I feel extreme pain. Even when running I cant run faster as before I can. Due to this pain I play 2 days in a weak. But still having that pain while running and stretching. I want to know what should I do.
I am 25, my left knee seems to be a kind of weird. Sometimes I get sudden pain during walking. If I'm running or walking fast, it gives some sudden pain and movement near the knee. Movement meaning, it feels as if the knee is going to break. I had this pain since a year. Earlier it was normal, but these days its getting often..Can you help me out here?
I am feeling pain in the middle of my chest from last 20 days, if I push it back pain increase, I feel more pain in the morning after getting up from bed, please help me.
When m work at home. After some time am facing problem to take air (oxizon). My heart is beating very fast. Aslo I have pain in my legs.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.