Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna ValliYour feedback matters!
His penis size and width is not increasing. What's the reason? And I want to know about the age, when our penis being mature.
Hi Doctor, When someone is having sex using highly rated condom then is there any chances of getting leakage of sperm into her vagina? Please let me know soon.
I am 30years old age I have become married since 5 years. But before 3 or two month I am feeling low sex power in me. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am 32 old male suffering from ankle pain every day in the morning since 1 year. Kindly suggest any homoeopathy medicine. I am not diabetic.
My dad is 46 years old and he has both blood pressure and diabetes. He is 94 kgs and he is having trouble with these lately. Pls tell how he must control his bp and diabetes.
My father is having a problem that he has developed some kind of tumour both of his arms. What may be the problem?
Hi, My son is 3.5 years of age. He had 3 minor blood Dysentery in 2 months interval. Every time after a viral infection/fever. Stays for 0.5 to 1.5 days only and then with application of antibiotic goes away. My child specialist said it is normal. Is this really nothing to worry? We recently started fruit juice to him. Is it anything to do with Dysentery? Please advise.
I am 39 years old male. My platelate is near to 90000 from last 1year and in beta thallasemia report-hemoglobin f is 15 (high. Please advice me is it dangerous for life or a normal. Medicine is required? thank you.
Im suffering from fever. Are good for me to help this problem. Are you problem solvwr for me. An apple eating good for help. Enjoy my problem to solve.
Hello doctor can you tell me please if I do Sex with girl without condom its safe or not? if she already married? answer plSs.
I am suffering from migraine and neck pain and I used 7 months course of tablets but no satisfaction with it. How I can reduce migraine and neck pain. Give any suggestion to reduce it.
What foods are great mood enhancers and which diet/ supplements sharpens the memory and brain function for XII students preparing for competitive exams but having dull nature and sleep 10 hrs a day.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.