Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna KumariYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 18 weeks pregnant. Since 1st trimester I have white discharge heavily and lower abdomen pain. I consult my doctor complaining about this she has given me medication but no use. why it happens for me ?and from 1 week alternate days I am getting squeezing pain in stomach at umbilicus why? And I can't feel my baby movements. But in usg report my baby has active movements. I am totally confused please ans me
I 'am 19 years old I have taken 6 ipill till date but now m not taking anymore M very scared about my future what should I do please help me. I knw I was wrong about taking 6 but it already took place I really dnt know what should I do Is there any natural remedy you can recover my ovaries?
I am 28 weeks & 6 days pregnant. Bad luck I faced typhoid. Treatment also did (omnibact antibiotic and medomol 500 mg. Be our doctor gives staffcure tablet and medomol 500 mg for fever. My question is typhoid and medicine any harm with my baby please suggest me.
Hello I have done intercourse 2 time last night in one hour and now in morning pain in my penis and blood come with urine ? What I do ? Why blood come in urine ? Is it serious problem ?
I did workouts for my weight loss for about a month and a half and lost 5 kg and saw a slight change in my body but now this month and the coming month I will not be able to any workout as I'm starting with my examination period but then also I fear that I'll gain all the weight back that I had lost so please suggest me some tips to lose weight without workout.
Every food we eat tastes differently. 6 tastes of edibles are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent astringent. Try to have all 6 tastes in your food every day.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
Hello doctor, I am 28 years old. I am too tired of family problems. Coming to the point, i am a PCOS patient. I need to know whether am pregnant or not. We had sexual relationship after long period. We are trying for baby. Past 2 weeks daily we are doing sex. My husband told, I will be pregnant. My question is, is there any option to know whether sperm attached in my uterus? Because am going office. I am travelling near 1 hour. I don’t want to miss this chance. I need a baby soon. May be if i am pregnant means fetus survive under cell division. So how can I detect regard my pregnancy? Is there any scanning option is there? Or I should wait 45 days to know about my pregnancy? Please advise me.
Hello doctors, I am 26 years old and I am a married woman. I didn't get periods from 2 months, I already checked with pregnancy kit, it shown as negative (single line) still I have a doubt about my pregnancy, so please suggest me.
In today’s world, females have advance techniques available for shaping up their breasts. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe.
Gone are the days, when you would sit back at home and blame nature for your saggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery at your rescue. Breast augmentation can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplift its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4 cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
1. In the crease under breast
2. Underarm (axillary)
3. Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple.
Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are, however, pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take painkillers, as advised by the surgeon.