Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rathna Kumar GalimudiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 yr. I lifted the 50kg load by bending my back. So there is a crack sound in my back. After that I am not able to walk correctly. What can I do?
I m 38 years old. I have pain in my hands fingers and in joints of hand also every time and feel pain in legs joints and ankles.. In morning I feel very much pain.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.
Hi sir actually I am having a knot at my wrist left hand .The knot was about 2 weeks older and the swelling came. From.today's morning please suggest me some remedies.
Hi my age 50 years. Having disc c4 c5 herniated problem. Pain and swelling of two legs. Consumed pain killers longer time but no result. Kindly suggest.
I have a lots of diseases such as- asthma, stone in kidney, liver swelling, spondylitis, and bp low .what should I eat for becoming healthy?
I am 44 years male person I had a back pain in middle spine since 6 month I consult neurologist and he advised me mri l spine with contrast. Then I done mri and he tell me anklleyes spondylitis and advice lab test HLA B27 and Report's Lab tests are negative. So I am in tension please tell about above .what is this?
I have psoriasis from last two years please help me to get rid of them all from body. And I have leg pain frm two months and there is fat all over body please help me to get rid all of them.
I have a back pain in last 3 months, I am 30 years old now, have i got any relief. What should I do now?
I am a housewife and do daily chores. I suffer pain in my thigh muscles When I rest. By taking pain killer I feel relieve for some time but then again there is pain in upper thigh muscles. Please help.
Avoid sitting for long time to prevent muscles to get spasms or stiffen and to avoid accumulation of adipose tissues as it may increase the risk of developing waistline
Hence try to do small movements involving hip rotation and moving around for at least 15 minutes every three hours to ensure occupational strain in the joints and to ensure better metabolism