Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjith Goud .VYour feedback matters!
I am 47 years old/male, facing problem of trembling during writing causing a shivering kind of situation while writing and hence a smooth flow of writing is not there. This habit combined with anxiety building on the same has aggravated over the years, may be in last 20 years. Now my writing is distorting with considerable pressure which I apply over the pen while writing. My worries have increased due this condition and my signature is not consistent. My family do not have such history and I am physically good and no such parkinson's type of shakes are observed at rest. I feel more of stress related problem and would request concerned doctor help me out a good solution. I work in the manufacturing company and my bp levels are normal. I ate in earlier occasions tablets like proprnolol and tonics like ashwagandha and thulasi. Never I felt comfortable and more I felt is of a psychological issue. Regards
I'm 23 years old I'm suffering from leg pains and I'm practicing for events and I gave gap for 3 days and again I started ground so pain of leg chin bone nd thies.
I have got the hair line fracture in my right ankle and doctor has advised me to go for plaster (30days). Would like to check anything which can fasten the recovery time?
I have severe back pain because of sitting whole day in chair in my office. Can you help me with this?
AM havng pain in my buttocks upper side. M not able to sit because of this pain is somethng getting wrong with me. AM afraid of it. please suggest me why am having dis pain m 18 years girl.
I am 30 years old, my left leg was fractured at ankle joint two years before. Now it swells & pain regularly please give me the solution.
Alternating hot and cold compresses can also help ease joint pain. Heat therapy helps decrease pain, increase blood flow and relax sore muscles and joints. Cold therapy reduces inflammation and numbs the areas around the affected joint.
1. Wrap both compresses in separate towels before using them. They should not be applied directly to the skin.
2. Place the hot compress on the affected area for about three minutes.
3. Remove the compress and immediately put a cold compress in its place for about one minute.
4. Repeat the process for 15 to 20 minutes a few times daily until you get relief.
Note: do not use heat therapy if the affected area is red, hot and irritated. Do not use cold therapy if you have circulatory problems
What are the symptoms of neck spasm and what precautions should be taken if a person is suffering from this.
I am a 21 year boy. I have a problem in my leg and my back is big. In my leg I can not stand properly some times what to do? Please give me a proper solution for this prole I can not walk sometimes I am so irritated with this. Please?
I am suffering from ankle pain and weakness in whole left leg all the time. It gets worse in the mourning. Kindly help me in this.
Male 47 years with very good health fitness freak with no sugar no BP etc. The only thing concerning is there is "Dry leaves chart charrsound" in my knees whenever I climb stairs but no pain at all. How can I reduce that sound? Please advice.
My father having lower back pain from last 3days because picking up heavy material and they have much pain.
I am 14 years old girl and from last 2 days my right hand is paining I tried some ointments and some sprays also but still it's paining! Can you help me out by giving some home remedy!
Summer time while sleeping I leave my legs apart i. E. Wide apart. So, a portion of my buttock muscle is in severe stretched condition & the buttock joint is also in reaped condition (cut). I have been applying vicco termeric ointment, but no result. As I am into marketing, very often I have to eat out. The spice especially chilly has worsen the situation. Please suggest.
Sir, My mother has a severe pain in whole leg so what should I do for her? I should give her a ice therapy or pour her legs in hot water. Please help me.
Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.
Catagories of sutures
- Non-absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches get healed quickly and are easy to remove. Non-absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
- Absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied on layers, which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.
Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection
- Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
- Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
- Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
- Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
- Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infection.
Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection
- Take a bath prior to surgery.
- Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
- Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
- It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
- Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.
When to see the doctor
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.
- If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
- If you detect redness around the wound.
- If the pain becomes unbearable.
- If the wound starts developing pus.
- If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
- If you observe red streaks around the wound.
- If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek a remedy.
Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment.