Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RanjitYour feedback matters!
I have lumber spondylosis .I had it 2 years ago. Now I have little bit pain and I use precautions. Now I want to lose weight But I need help How to take care of my back .and lose weight.
I am working continuously on my laptop for internet job. It was ok sometimes before nut now I am having problem with back pain.
My right leg is affected of polio. Its shorter by 1.5 inches. I felt that it's getting weak n also I am getting back pain. What should I do?
I'm so thin. My collar bone and back bone can be seen clearly. Any t shirts of medium size can't get fit. What I should do to resolve it in a month.
I have got evidence of 5.2mms calculus at mid pole calyx of left kidney in USG compare to 5mms size in last report 4 months back. It started with 4.5 mm in 9 months back. Is it advisable to tale himalaya cystone to cure my stone problem.
My legs always pains when I sleep at night everyday, I don't walk in days and night then also paining.
My sister has gained weight and now she is facing back pain since last 3 days now I want to know is the back pain because of increase in weight or its just natural ?
I have mosquito bite type inflammation through my body. It is causing unbearable itching. I have joined gym recently and change my diet to eating 200g chicken every night. Also, I have took a medicine Avil from local medical store, but it comes back. What best I can do?
Hello I am 31 years old women. I am suffering g from severe heel pain since 6 months. please get me rid of it. My weight is 67. I am having 2 kids.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.