Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjani RaoYour feedback matters!
I want to know, for pregnancy how much sperm quantity is require. Also want to know best timing to do sex for conceive.
Kindly guide me (62 years Hale and healthy) to have a safe sex in my wife's ass just for a change. Moreover I have not so far tried for this kind of sex action with my wife. Is right and safe? Pl advise.
She is 19 years old and during menstruation periods she suffers from vomiting, stomach pain etc. Is it common or specific?
Iam 23 yrs old girl iam facing problem of white discharge called Leucorrhoea and due this I have constant pain in my backbone but this is in white color and doesnot possesses smell or itching or bulging nothing like that, but when I use to get back pain I use to have large amount of white discharge, how to get rid of this problem.
I am 25 years old female. I have give a birth to a baby boy in December after that I was having periods till one month but after that I am not having periods.
Can my wife take my penis in her mouth for FELLATIO. Amd also I do DEEP oral sex with her vagina. WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION TAKING. Can any harm to our body.
Hi I am married since last 9mnts and we stay together for 6 months only and had regular sex for 6months but no pregnancy till time. Further my partner went to her native place for 3months now so there is no chance of relationship/sex for 3 months. I am a occasion drinker i. E (monthly 2-3times) and I have quitted smoking since last 1.5years. Pls guide me how can we convince, and also advise can I masturbate in this 3months. Also advise what life style/food habits we should maintain for good sex life and pregnancy.
I am 35 years old. I have got married few months ago. We want child after one year. What should I do to avoid pregnancy?
Is there any side effects by using primolut tablet in. Future ? Just I want to take that tablet only once because one occasion is there that's y I want to postpone my periods date By using one or 2 times is there any side effects? Pls. Help.me and tell. Me how to use that tab and how many tabs I should take per day? Thank you in advance.
Hi, I am 31 year old man. We are trying for a baby and need to know who we can improve chances of getting pregnant. I and my wife are overweight, weighing 115 and 77 kgs. We have been trying for last 3 months and we are married for 4 years and 8 months now. Last year my wife had a miscarriage, though it was not a planned pregnancy. We have started taking medical assistance to conceive from last week. One problem I am facing is bout sustaining erection during intercourse. From last few months I am facing this issue and my erection lasts only for couple of minutes. Kindly suggest a solution for getting prolonged erection and getting pregnant.
What is acne?
Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease of the pilo sebaceous follicles (i. E. Hair with oil producing glands attached to hair) characterized by comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), papules, pustules, nodules and ultimately leading to scars.
Who gets acne?
Close to 100% of people between the ages of twelve and seventeen have at least an occasional whitehead, blackhead or pimple regardless of race or ethnicity. Acne starts between the ages of ten and fifteen years of age and usually lasts till twenty years of age; however, acne can persist into the late twenties or thirties or even beyond. Some people get acne for the first time as adults and this is known as adult acne.
What are the causes of acne?
Bacteria: bacteria that normally live on the skin play a role in acne development. The bacteria are known as propionibacterium acnes (p. Acnes). The bacteria content can increase in people whose faces are not clean.
Hormones: during the teen years increased levels of sex hormones cause the oil glands of the skin to produce increased amount of oil. These excess skin oils tend to bind with cellular debris causing a blockage and producing a fertile environment for the bacteria to grow. The bacteria cause inflammation, pus, swelling and redness. In adult acne, excessive hormones produced due to polycystic ovaries and other hormonal imbalances cause excess oil production and inflammation, which lead to acne.
What are the factors that precipitate or aggravate acne?
Stress- stress is frequently implicated in aggravation of acne while acne itself induces stress.
Sweat- sweating in a hot and humid environment causes deterioration in 15% of acne patients.
Menstruation- pre menstrual flare of acne occurs in 70% of female acne patients.
Friction and pressure- friction and pressure from helmets, backpacks and tight collars can induce blackheads and papules. Pressure from face massages or facials can aggravate acne.
Pregnancy- pregnancy has an unpredictable effect on acne. Pre-existing acne may aggravate or remit during pregnancy.
Diet- high glycemic load foods (sugar loaded and starchy foods), oily foods may aggravate acne.
Drugs- oral contraceptives, anti tuberculosis medication, oral steroids, anti depressants may aggravate acne.
Treatment for acne:
Treatment for acne needs to be individualized as per the type of acne and type of your skin.
For comedones (white and black heads), we recommend comedone extraction procedure.
For red papules (bumps), we recommend topical creams, chemical peels and oral antibiotics as per severity.
For nodules [big red swelling], intralesional steroid injections works fastest and are safe.
For acne scars, there are various procedures like dermaroller[microneedling], subscision, deep chemical peels and lasers.
Total duration of treatment for acne varies from 2 to 4 months for complete cure and for acne scars varies from 8 to 12 months. I recommend you to consult qualified dermatologist to prescribe you correct treatment that suits you the best after examining your skin.
Hi I had not taken 72 hrs teblat and I check pregnancy by pregnancy kit answer is negative but till period did not came what should do.
As we all know that IVF stands for In vitro fertilisation. It is a method of stimulating the ovaries in a female body, to release an ovum (egg), which is taken out of the body and fertilised artificially in the laboratory with the help of a sperm. After this, the embryo is transferred back to the uterus where it grows and develops naturally.
Understanding the Procedure
- The doctor attempts to have complete control over your menstrual and ovulation cycles, so as to know the correct time of the month when you ovulate. This includes, charting basal body temperatures, hormonal therapy drugs etc.
- Frequent blood tests, ultrasound will be required to map the progress of ovulation.
- Injections, drugs will be prescribed in required dosage to stimulate the ovaries.
- During this time, the doctors will monitor the growth of oocytes (eggs).
- After a suitable growth of the oocytes follicles, the eggs are retrieved for artificial insemination. (Fertilisation with the use of sperm cells in the laboratory).
- After the successful fertilisation, the embryo is transferred back to the uterus.
Can IVF have side effects?
- As a side effect it has a major chance of multiple pregnancies. People intending to have just one child, may not be mentally or economically prepared to take the responsibility of more than one child.
- The drugs and medicines used throughout the IVF procedure may create hormonal complications in the long run. It bears a risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, if the mother has to go through the cycle multiple times.
But it offers a number of benefits too...
- IVF increases the chance of pregnancy by a large percentage. It is one of the most successful methods of boosting fertility and pregnancy.
- Couples, who have repeatedly failed to bear children naturally, can opt for this treatment to produce their own offspring.
- In case the couples are completely infertile, donor eggs or sperms may be used in the process. However, in that case, the offspring will not bear the DNA of both parents.
- IVF can greatly reduce the chance of surgery on the fallopian tubes.
- IVF also provides an opportunity to choose the healthiest embryos before implanting it back in the uterus. A procedure, known as the pre-implantation genetic diagnosis, determines the presence of any abnormal genes or other chromosomal absurdity.
- The procedure of IVF has a very high success rate and with technological advancements in the field of medicine, it has also become much safer.
- IVF allows women, who go into premature menopause, to be able to bear a child. This treatment is mostly for women who decide to experience motherhood at a slightly older age.
- IVF allows same sex partners and single women to bear an offspring.
- It is extremely helpful for women who have their fallopian tubes damaged, blocked or surgically removed.