Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RaniYour feedback matters!
I am having a hair fall. I have consulted doctors also and they recommended some test like thyroid, CBC. The reports of the test is normal. But I am really worried about hairfall. Is it due to monsoon. What should I do. At present Doctor prescribed me some medicine I am taking that medicines since 15 days but there is no result. Can you tell me that medicine take time to show result or should I change my doctor. Please suggest me. Doctor ask me to take medicine for 1 Month.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Hair Transplant Surgeon