Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rana PratapYour feedback matters!
I go to gym n don't increase my weight even after eating 3banana n 5 egg whites daily besides by three meals my weight is 60 kgs height is 5.10 inches n age is 34 years. Pls suggest some protein shake which I can take I have kidney stone problem so suggest accordingly. Thanks n regards
I love Mountaineering. My parents does not want that I will do that. I want to build my Carrier in it. What should I do as I generally get hyper because of this?
I did masturbation about regularly for 4 to 5 years. I am 23 now and I do it once in week now. Will I be all right during marriage life.
Hello Sir, My name is Ankur. Age 29, height 5.5, weight 61 kg. Never drink and smoke. No physical problem. No health issues. I am getting marry in 6 months with my gf but something is annoying me Once intercourse begins I ejaculate in about 10-12 seconds give or take. Sometimes I cum even before intercourse. I want to be able to last longer in bed. I want to be able to last long during intercourse and please my partner. These days a healthy relationship includes pleasing the woman sexually, something I know I am not presently capable of doing. I don't want to get in a meaningful relationship only to have it end because I suck in bed. One if the doctor has suggested me below medicines: Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Shilajit chandraprabha bhati dhatu paushtik churna But out conversation ended before I ask if I need to take all of this. Can someone please suggest what should be the correct and how to take it? Thank you.
I have so many pimples in my face, if they are going automatically new comes and it is very painful when I touch it ! I am suffering from this for many months ago. Please help me fast asap.
I am having head ache at times at back side of my head. Had sinus problems before and surgery was done years ago. Can you please help with this.
I am having dark spots and pimples on my cheeks. Also I am having black heads on my nose. Will you please suggest some treatment for it?
Pace yourself: Keep going, but don’t risk overtaxing yourself. Instead of burning through all your battery life in 2 hours, spread it out between morning tasks, afternoon tasks, and evening activities — with rest and meals between.
Take a walk or a nap: However, if you have trouble sleeping at night, napping can make the insomnia worse. If that’s the case for you, get moving instead. Get up and walk around the block, or just get up and move around. If you are not an insomniac, enjoy that 20– to 30–minute power nap.
Skip most supplements. There is no evidence that they works.
DHEA: There is no evidence that DHEA offers any real benefits.
Iron. Iron only improves energy if you are clearly deficient.
B vitamins. It is true that B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12) help the body convert food into the form of energy that cells can burn, but taking more B vitamins doesn’t supercharge your cells.
Fuel up wisely. A sugary bakery roll delivers plenty of calories, but your body tends to metabolize them faster, and then you can end up with sinking blood sugar and fatigue. You’ll maintain a steadier energy level by eating lean protein and unrefined carbohydrates. Try low–fat yogurt with a sprinkling of nuts, raisins, and honey.
Hi sir, me sanjay last 7 year me in depression due to all the persons using me and my money and they ditch me now me in relationship with a male and I am too much thinking about him but I am afraiding that he will leave me I wanna a consultant or a any Dr. Can you suggest me I wanna say everything about my life and I want a solution and it should be permanent.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.