Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rana PratapYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, My aunt aged 47 years. Has muscle pain at left ankle and left arm from past one month. She consulted a doctor for the same. Prescribed pain killers & calcium tablets. After using pain killers she got some relief but not completely. Please guide to cure this pain.
My son who is just 2 months old have diarrhea since 1 day. Could you please advise on management of his symptoms. Till now there is no signs of dehydration.
I'm 25 yr old woman n had delivered a baby boy on 14 may 2015. But my stomach is still look like 6 month old pregnant. How to get in my stomach.
I am 44 years, have no BP or diabetes. In my diagnose I hv higher triglycerides and cholesterol. I brisk walk along with few exercise. Have a stippled breakfast like sprouts, dry fruits, Cucumber and papaya. For lunch regular food and dinner vows lighter. I am putting on weight and tummy, pls advise why and how to reduce.
I sometimes feel that I am travelling back in time. Sometimes when I am sad and I try to relax, all of a sudden I feel that for a second or two, I was in place I used to visit earlier, e.g. I was in my hostel room with few friends, or at a friends home, opening slippers before getting inside. These things make me nostalgic. anyway, anytime, I remember something, and then I become sad, thinking of what all I have lost. Is it normal and not a serious issue? Right now, I am living with my parents, and not with my husband from 1 year, as he went abroad, I miss him too, may be being alone makes me think these things, and sometimes I even feel that I am worthless, sitting all day, though I am taking much care of my 1 year old baby.
How should I take aloevera juice and ashwagandha churn in the morning ?as I also take milk and akhrot.
Spinachis a rich source of vitaminA and reduces the risk of eye diseases, like night blindness, itching eyesand eye ulcers. Components like beta carotene, lutein, xanthenes and zeaxanthinact as strong antioxidants and protectthe eyes from the harsh effects of UV rays, further lowering the chances ofcataract formation and are all beneficial for maintaining overall good eyesight.
· Spinachis also rich in potassiumand low in sodium. The former is known to lower the blood pressure while thelatter is known for increasing it. Therefore, spinach, included in a regulardiet brings the blood pressure down to normal levels. The amount of folatepresent in spinach also reduces hypertension, relaxes blood vessels andmaintains a proper blood flow.
· Spinachis rich in mineralslike manganese, copper, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus which help in building strong bones and lowering the chances of osteoporosis. It is also a good sourceof vitamin K, which functions in retaining calcium in the bone matrix, leadingto bone mineralization.
· Ithas been found that spinach has the ability to protect the mucous membrane of stomach, thereby decreasing the occurrence of gastric ulcers.
· Studiesshow that spinach lowers the cancer risk by 34%, particularly breast cancer,cervical cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer and stomach cancer. Componentslike vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, tocopherol, chlorophyllin, folic acid andfiber are considered beneficial in fighting against cancer cells.
· Spinachis a great source of magnesium, a mineral which is known to preventcomplications occurring after diabetes. And regular consumption of spinachstabilizes blood sugar levels and prevents it from fluctuating too much.
· Anotherimportant mineral, iron, which is found abundantly in spinach, is known to reproduce red blood cells, thereby preventing chances of anemia. The same ironis also useful for boosting the body’s metabolism, leading to more fat burningand giving way to reduce weight.
· Itis advisable for pregnant women to include spinach in their regular diet asfolate found in it is needed by the growing fetus for development of a newnervous system. Also, vitamin A present in spinach is required for the lungdevelopment of the fetus as well as during breast feeding.
· Folatefound in spinach aids in reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin Bprotects the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiations. And finally,the high alkaline properties in spinach make it a perfect food for peoplesuffering from inflammatory ailments, like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.