Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rana PratapYour feedback matters!
What is pre natal sex because government has ban for information so I don't want to be a part of it I scared.
Sir I am suffering from mental anxiety I have taken small tablets and beta cop 20 or 40 but it was stopped due to some personal reasons plzz tell some house treatment for mental anxiety because my whole body suffers because of anxiety.
5 foods that fight water retention
Fluid or water retention is a health condition in which there is an excessive buildup of fluids in the body and as a result, the feet swell up the first. While there are medicines which help combat this situation, there also exist foods which act against this situation, hence, should be consumed regularly. Salt should be avoided if you are experiencing water retention.
1. Melons: fruits which have a high content of potassium are good for reducing water retention. It is a good idea to start the day with fruits like melons and citrus fruits.
2. Nuts: nuts have vitamin b6 which works against the bloated feeling one gets when there is water retention.
3. Water: odd it may sound but when your body is dehydrated and in needs water, you can face water retention. In such cases, drink ample water for the swelling to subside. Make sure you drink at least eight glasses of water and enough before going to sleep. If drinking plain water is a pain, then add slices of lemon, mint leaves and grated ginger in the water.
4. Salmon: it is one super food which is loaded with omega-3s that is good for our health and act against water retention. You can also have flax, herring, mackerel, and tuna.
5. Green leafy vegetables: blot fighting goods like watercress, celery, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and peppers should be included in daily diet. It is always a good idea to have a salad during meals.
In case water retention is of long duration, must consult a doctor to rule out any medical problem leading to excessive water retention.
I am suffering from wet dream since last two year. But from last 6 months it occurred only 2 or 3 times .but from last week it occurred daily daily. So I need help.
Hello Doctor I have a serious problem of complexion from five years. I used everything which includes Hydroquinone and many others.
My weight is 78 kg my height is 170 cm how to loss weight? daily walk can reduce my weight? please help me?
I am 40 years female, I have two daughter one is completed graduation just now and another passed madhyamik. My tension for education of both and other hand ist daughter fallen love with a boy which I dislike.
My question is about my hair. My hair is very rufly and dry so please tell me how I make my hair soft and silky.
My son had an accident, he fell from the Scooty. He got four stitches in the chin. Now he says that his jaw hurts right next to the ear. He's worried although he had an x ray and everything was fine. Is it slight jaw dislocation? he has problem chewing food.
Having High BP for a long time taking medicine daily as per consulting with Doctor's but triglyceride always remain more then 200 mg/dl. Please advice me the correct medicine for that. Thanking you
I am 12 years old my hairs gets oily in 2 days I use tresemee shampoo and conditioner I washed my hairs 3 times in a week I have lots of dandruff in my hair .
With the increasing stress levels and fast life, getting a good night peaceful sleep has become a distant reality.
Practicing some of the following tips can help you get better sleep:
* perform some yoga exercises for half an hour in a day.
* perform some form meditation which will clear your mind of the stress. Meditation not only mean sitting in one place and chanting but it means doing any activity which calms your senses.
* drink half a cup of lukewarm milk half an hour before going to sleep.
* avoid drinking any stimulants especially coffee at least half an hour before going to sleep.