Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
So I have the deepest bellybutton my entire middle finger fits in my bellybutton and every time go to my doctor she brings a nurse to specifically check my bellybutton or my gyn check up she put a gas mask on me and told me that my bellybutton was to steep so what should I do what are the pros and cons.
I am coughing since 2weeks and the it is dry cough. I don't smoke. Give me some tipsnto get rid out of this.
I am suffering from back pain from last few days. I am taking medicine from last few days but still I am suffering from the same problem please help me.
I do field job and I am a pure veg man, from couple of month my weight has been increase to much. Can I get diet chat for a day or a solution to loose my weight in less time. My height: 5'10" Weight: 84.
I have a daughter who is 12years old she is fair in complexion but her neck and underarms are vey dark black I mean please help.
The metabolic rate differs from person to person and so there cannot be a one plan that fits all regarding weight loss or weight gain.
Some important points to be noted.
Always check with your physician and see that you are fit to reduce or gain weight.
Infact it very important to confirm that you are overweight or underweight before you start anything!
See that you do not suffer from thyroid problems, diabetes or hypertension or any other illnesses.
Ensure that any change in lifestyle (including dieting and exercising) is comfortable for you and does not cause pain or discomfort.
There are no short cuts for success. It can be dangerous to use supplements or steroids, or even thinking of starvation or avoiding a particular nutrient in order to achieve fast results.
Use common-sense in taking important decisions. If some body promises miraculous changes without a scientific basis and that too in a short period if time, be aware! it can cause more damage than the promised benefits in the future.
Always stick to a balanced diet as the body requires all the nutrients.
Always include exercise whether it's weight loss or weight gain.
Always prefer natural ingredients over artificial ones.
Keep good hydration (your thirst should be the best indicator). When you are thirsty please drink plain and clean water and nothing else. An average of 8-10 glasses of water would be sufficient. If you are active and do workouts (exercise) then you can increase a few more glasses of water.
Avoid all junk food, fried food, very salty food, ready-made juices, sodas (cold drinks) tobacco and alcohol.
Eat freshly prepared food only. Have green salads, sprouts, whole grains (all types of grains), pulses, seeds, nuts, fruits and vegetables so that there is a good portion of all the nutrients in your diet.
Keep a track of your progress. Keep checking the vital parameters once in a week so that you are safe and healthy. And enjoy the process of transformation which should be slow and study. You should remember that it's not a competition with anybody but a conscious decision to stay fit and healthy which should make you happy and motivated.
Nowadays I am having a new problem, its like a little pain in my abdomen when I don't masturbate after long erection and when I masturbate it takes only 30 sec. To come.
Are you suffering from diabetes? If yes, then it’s time for you to be extra careful about your health. Diabetes may cause several other diseases as well. You must check your lifestyle and take medical efforts to get rid of diabetes as soon as possible.
You are at risk of developing nerve damages (neuropathy), vascular injuries and other heart diseases, regardless of your age, sex or other external or internal factors. Diabetes patients must strive to maintain fasting blood glucose levels less than 110 mg/dL and hemoglobin HbA1C level less than 7%. Also, diabetes patients should keep a check on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Here’s how diabetes can affect your overall health:
1. Check your heart: There is a correlation between blood pressure, cholesterol levels and diabetes. Researchers have found that high bad cholesterol levels act as a hindrance to insulin regulation. People with diabetes are more likely to develop heart-related diseases. About 60% diabetes patients die due to heart attacks. Diabetes is responsible for hardening of arteries or atherosclerosis. This situation is dangerous and can cause heart attacks, strokes or other chronic diseases.
2. Neuropathy: Diabetes leads to impaired nerve function. This is called neuropathy. This condition is of two types: Peripheral (which affects toes, feet, legs, hand and arms) and Autonomic (which affects digestion, bowel, bladder, heart and sexual activity). Symptoms of neuropathy include tingling, weakness, burning sensation, numbness in the limbs, digestive disorders, infection of the bladder and erectile dysfunction.
3. Nephropathy: Diabetes is responsible for causing damage to the kidneys as well. This is called nephropathy. In this condition, the filters in the kidney or glomeruli get damaged. As a result, there is a leakage of protein in the urine. Consequently, kidneys get damaged. Urine showing small amounts of protein is an indication of kidney damage. About 20-40% patients suffering from diabetes die due to renal failure. The symptoms of renal disorder due to diabetes include itching, fatigue, urine with protein, swelling of feet and ankles and pale skin colour.
4. Foot ulcers and amputations: Diabetes causes non-injury amputations as it affects the nerve in the limbs, especially foot. Usually, minor infections in the foot may lead to ulcers and later require amputation. In rare cases, Charcot joint or Charcot foot may also occur. This is called neuropathic arthropathy. The symptoms include swelling and reddening of the foot. The bones of the affected foot have a tendency to develop cracks, deforming the entire region.
5. Retinopathy: Diabetes leads to blindness in adults. The eye disorder caused due to diabetes is called retinopathy. Patients with diabetes develop cataract easily. The capillaries and blood vessels in the retina get damaged or obstructed, resulting in damage to the entire retina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.