Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rana PratapYour feedback matters!
Hi my bf is having excess of back pain when he wake up. It occur for that time period only. Slowly the pain gone. What would b the reason fr this.
I'm 29 year old. I get viral very frequently. After every 3 months first I get cold n thn fever. please help me.
Hi. I am shweta aged 28 years , married and suffering from PCOD since last 10 years. Kindly suggest me surgiu treatment for same?
Man can achieve his please by ejaculate within 3/4 minutes but women takes more time to achieve her climax, what can a man do? Does he rub her clitoris all time to attain her climax? How women gets her desires by vaginal intercourse or just by rubbing the clitorious or by foreplay or what?
I am 20 year old, I am a boy, on my face rising the pimple one by one no end of pomple and my skin is oily. What may I can do ?
I am 40 years old and suffering from obesity nd hairfall. My weight is 66 kg. I want to loose 10 kg at least. I have saviour hairfall. Is there any medicine for both in homeopath ? Can you pl help me out from this? Thank u.
How I can increase my height and weight. With the exercises And how I can decrease pimples on my face naturally.?
My friend tried quitting smoking thrice but is not able to, so what do you suggest how to quit it quite easily.
I am a 17 year old girl and my eye-sight is constantly decreasing. My current power is -6.25. Is it true that power stops altering after 18 years because if not so, my eyesight can cause me great troubles.
I am 19 years old and my weight is 60 kg height 5'7 inch, I wanna follow a good diet and at least look presentable. I am a vegetarian guy so need things which can help my muscles grow.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"
I am 24 years male. My height is 5 ft 4 inches. Can I add few more inches (2 to 4) to my height naturally? If yes. Then how? Can you suggest some height increasing program or some diet and exercise.
The idea here is not to give a diabetic a restricted or reduced diet but a well planned meal/diet.