Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramya
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamyaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male please suggest me best face moisturizers, best face scrubs, best face wash and best sunscreen for my face to look fair, beautiful and have clear free glowing skin for my face and body which is cheap and effective nd works well please suggest me the best brands product which works well soon and is cheap too please help me out soon plz.
I am 19 years old girl having pimples on my face suddenly from last 1month. I have tried a lot of creams and soaps but all in vain. So what should I do to get rid of it?
I am suffering from pimples on my face n sometime I suffered from small red spot on my whole body n when I eat medicine it gone. I am very tired of this.
Dear Dr, I have lots of small small lipoma in my body. Can you suggest any home treatment and home medicines.
I have under eye dark circles in my face as well as wrinkles in under eye so what can I do for that? Can I go for the plastic surgery .Please suggest me.
I have corn in my toe for 1year what should I do. Can I start cutting myself to remove it completely.
I am adult of age 21 years. I have a problem in my neck some scars and marks are being developed. Ahat is this what should I do. Similarly I have phimosis problem as well.
I have a hair fall problem , I use many medicine and shampoo but the results not good and I have also dandruff in her hair. so please help me to solve this problem.
Skin keeps changing right from the gentle, tender skin at birth to adolescent oily skin with acne and pimples, then gradually the sagging wrinkle filled skin towards old age. Although the skin transitions vary for each person as per nurture and nature, one eventually has to take utmost care of it, especially towards the age of 30. So let us have a quick look at the different skin issues occurring around the thirties and the ways to effectively overcome them.
Skin Issues At 30
The level of human growth hormones begins to drop which means that your skin doesn’t repair itself as fast as it did when you were in your 20s. Also, the increased breaking of collagen production gives way to dull and droopy skin and the following skin issues...
- Deep wrinkles begin to emerge, turning faint lines around the eyes into full blown crow's feet, also known as laugh lines or character lines.
- Acne decides to make a comeback after teen years or it may also appear for the very first time.
- Damage from earlier sunburns and beach holidays begin to appear as blotchy pigmentation and you suddenly seem to have dull and saggy skin.
Both men and women are going to see some kind of changes in their 30s, but those who indulge in tanning, drinking, smoking, don't exercise regularly and eat poorly, the problems are going to be much worse.
Skin care at 30
With the awareness of these common age related skin issues you might wonder, how to maintain the flawless skin even after 30? Well, there are some simple suggestions here, you just need to spare a few minutes daily for this skin care regime:
- Cleansing: Clean skin is always an important part of skin care in your 30s—or at any age for that matter. Clean your skin every morning using a facial cleanser that’s pH balanced. Remove your makeup and wash your face before going to sleep at night to allow your skin to breathe and recuperate.
- Moisturizing: Daily after bathing, rub in rich intense moisturizing body lotion, with hyaluronic acid (also known as sodium hyaluronate), which is greatest moisturizing ingredient available today, it draws up to a thousand times its weight in moisture from the air and binds it to the lower layers of the skin.
- Exfoliating: Exfoliate gently every night, just to remove dead skin cells accumulated on the topmost layer of skin. This process is very important because it allows for cell turnover. This is also a way to protect the skin and assist it in the anti-aging process. If your skin is oily or you've got acne then exfoliating twice a week should be sufficient.
- Protecting: Protect your skin during the day by combining an antioxidant serum or vitamin C serum with sun screen as they enhance each other. Be sure to apply the UVA/UVB sun protection first.
Apart from these, keep yourself well hydrated, go for regular facials and avoid stress. Follow this diligently to delay the signs of advancing old age and thus maintain a youthful look for many more years to come!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!