Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RamuYour feedback matters!
I got good health after your treatment at durga bai deshmukh hospital, now I am facing same problem , I want to meet you sir.
I am a 45 years old man suffering from sever back pain since last 26 years. I know the reason and treatment but not able to decide where to get treated as my experience with hospitalization and treatment given to patient is very horrific? what to do? how to have faith in medical professionals?
I am a 38 years old male having sedentary work style. I am a vegetarian. I do not smoke and drink. I have inflammatory feeling in my upper stomach. Sometimes it spreads to lower back pain as well. The feeling stays for some days and then goes. It is recurring in nature. It is not stomach pain but feeling of inflammation only in upper stomach. Sometimes have a feeling of bloated stomach. Please advise.
My neck is a bit tilted and one shoulder is a bit above than the other how do I cure this in a month.
I have a marks in my shoulder and side of the shoulder. Many lines formed and it goes our chest, what can I do to remove that scars, and how is been obtained.
I am 22 years old male. I had low level back pain and neck pain many times daily. I had consulted doctor regarding back pain and suggested some exercises and medicines. But still I cant get rid of it. Besides when I get nervous or wetted in rain my thighs. Legs hands sometimes head starts shivering. I think I had nerve weakness. Can you suggest me?
I have suffered knee pain for 4 days, so what can I do? I take some pain relief bum but not get sufficient relief.
My mother is 60 yr old and her weight is 80 kg. She has very much swelling in her legs, last year due to heart blockages she got angioplasty, now some symptoms of osteoarthrites have been developed. Nw she is taking medicines for both heart and legs also nerve weakness is her legs. She is getting treated from to very renowned hospitals of delhi and gurgaon bt her swelling is not going. And yesterday she had pain in her toe and nerves of her get inflamed. What should can I do for her?
Last year one false tooth is installed. With capping on two side tooth for the support. And one month back I had fever and small joint body pain doc said it was chickengunya. But report came negative.
I am 20 years old girl and have backache for 3 months. Doctor said I am suffering from luber lordosis. They gave me injections of D3 and B12. But have not benefit. please suggest me what should I do?
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.