Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RammohanYour feedback matters!
My heart beat is 85 above per minute. Is there any problem with that. Is there any probability for heart problems for me when compare to others.
I am losing gum, teeth getting chilled when I taken something, I am feeling like losing my teeth, how can I get my gums.
What is ITP and what is the symptoms of ITP and what problems are the faces by patients and What is the treatment for ITP?
Me and my husband had sex after one and half year no pain or bleeding on that day for me but after 2 days I saw bleeding I taught I got my periods but the bleeding was stopped from on that day onwards bleeding is seen not regularly little bit little bit is show now I am having 20 months baby is there any problem for me will you suggest any medicine for me.
I have hair fall problem from 3-4 years also baldness at front of my head from childhood. And this is increasing day by day. I also used livon hair oil and this will control on hairfall but not in baldness. So kindly suggest me solution for this to gain hair.
I am having a hair fall from past few months, I consulted a doc, took tablets but it didn't worked. Now I completely shaved my head. Thought from now on it will grow properly. I need help for growing my hair without hair loss or dandruff anymore. So please help and please tell which shampoo and hair oil should I use and about the diet.
I am 27. Every month I will get breast pain at least from 15days fron my childhood. But this time I do not have any pain and I did not period till now. I have gone through pregnancy test but it is -ve. What might b d prob.
HI i Am 42 years old male daiabetic since 7years iam using medicine glykind-m daily moring and evening, presently i am suffering joint pains, weakness, please suggest.
I am 24 years old but still m thin. Although I have gd diet but I don't gain weight. I don't masburate much, only once or twice in every 15 days. I wana gain weight without any protein, wat I will have to do. My frnd suggest beer n chicken regularly for 2 months doest it will benefit. M doing job n due to low weight I don't feel confident enough n physically strong. please suggest me.
A person suffering from depersonalization disorder often feels detached from their thoughts and is often faced with a steange feeling that you are being separated from your emotions and your body. Feeling disconnected from his or her surrounding environment is one of the main symptoms of depersonalization disorder. An affected person might feel like an alien, living in a world of fantasy and fear of getting crazy or depressed, anxious and panicky. A patient with depersonalization disorder does not lose his contact with reality and realizes that his perceptions are unreal. This health condition is a form of dissociative disorder, where the brain gets affected.
Treatment: People seeking treatment for depersonalization disorder are primarily concerned with the associated symptoms such as anxiety and disorder. Treatment is required when the disorder is recurring or long lasting, and when the symptoms cause severe distress. The aim of the treatment is to eliminate all causes of stress when the symptoms show up. The method of treatment depends on the nature of the triggers and on the severity of the symptoms. Here is a list of the most effective treatment methods:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy is an effective treatment procedure for depersonalization disorder. Psychological techniques are used to help an affected person recognize his feelings and for communicating his thoughts to a therapist. Thoughts which may lead to depersonalization experience are expressed by a person in this process. Cognitive therapy is utilized for changing dysfunction thought patterns in an affected person.
- Medication: There are no medicines for the general treatment of depersonalization disorder. Several medicines are used to treat the symptoms. In patients who experience depression and severe anxiety, antidepressant and antianxiety medicines may be prescribed. Antipsychotic medicines are also used to cure disordered thinking and improper perception of reality.
- Family therapy: Family therapy educates the affected person's family about the disorder, its causes and the family members learn how to recognize the symptoms.
- Creative therapy: Creative therapies, such as art therapy or music therapy, enable a patient to recognize and express his feelings better in a creative and safe way.
- Clinical hypnosis: This process involves intense relaxation, concentration and focus of attention in order to achieve an altered state of consciousness. This makes a patient more aware, and he can explore his thoughts and feelings, which have been absent from his conscious mind.
Complete recovery from depersonalization disorder is possible for most of the patients. The symptoms go away by themselves after treatment. Treatment makes a person more effective in dealing with stress or trauma, which might act as triggers for further recurrence of this disorder. Treatment is necessary and avoiding treatment might cause severe complications later. It is recommended to consult a doctor for the best treatment measures.