Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh MaturiYour feedback matters!
Checking your breasts regulary can be crucial to early diagnosis of breast cancer, which increases the chances of successful treatment
Stay breast aware and follow these five easy steps:
Know what is normal for you
Look and feel your breasts (upper chest and armpits too)
Know what changes to look for (see below)
Report any changes without delay to your GP
Make sure you attend breast screening if you?re 50 or over
What should I be looking for?
Everyone?s breasts are different, altering with age and at different times of the month. Lookout for changes that are unusual for you. Such as
Lumps or thickening of breast tissue
Continuous pain in a breast or armpit
One breast becoming larger or lower
Puckering or dimpling of the skin
Nipples becoming inverted (turned in), changing shape or position
Nipples developing a rash, crusting or producing discharge
Swelling under the armpits or around the collarbone
Acupuncture like alternative medical treatment can give better solution to this kind of breast cancer.
I am diagnosed with an enlarged prostrate gland. Due to this I have to urinate frequently thereby causing sleeplessness. This affects my office work and I feel tired. Kindly advice if the same can be brought to normal without any surgery. Thankis.
I am 40 years old. I am female. I have suffer from breast cancer from last 1 and 1/2 years. I have took surgery chemotherapy and radiation therapy from rcc, trivandrum. Please given any preventive method,
My mother is 74 years old. Has been recently diagnosed breast cancer. What are good options for cure in Mumbai and at what cost. Though she is also diabetic but it is under control and in normal health condition. Shall I prefer surgery or else. What are latest technology applicable in my case .Please Answer.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My sister 48 operated for high grade ovarian cancer 25 May 2015 overy uterus gallbladder removed six cycle of chemotherapy followed. Ca 125 on 30/04/16 was 15. On 30/03/16 was 10.
How does cancer occurs? How can we identify the cancer. And how can be prevent the cancer? What are the medicine to cure cancer?
I have cyst in both breast and it is painful . mammography done previous year . Radiologist says go for prolactin test . I took cabergoline and belong tablets from last 1 year. Getting relief during treatment of cabergoline . But what about cyst . How can it be removed . How long cabergoline should be taken . I have tested prolactin 3 to 4 times it level is below 5 now now. 15 days before menses breasts gets bulky with pain and it regularly increases and during menses it increase in size and increased pain. After menses breast relax and pain also decreases. Please help doctor. Abdominal and pelvic region increased now . Cabergoline helps in everything. Now how to cure it completely.
Levofloxin. Ofloxian, ciprofloxion this medicen salt are same. And it also work same for uti and prostate infection?
I have a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck from two months it comes with a very bad cold but till now its not gone and I am still having infection in my throat I also done a needle biopsy and everything came back normal but neither the infection nor the enlarged lymph node is gone. What should I do?
Hi I'm 50 year old male. When and where I can go for cancer detection check? What kind of checks I need to undergo?
I am 69years old person. I underwent operation of prostate cancer about 4 years back. I am now quite normal. Can I have normal long life or Is life limited because of operation of prostate cancer about 4 years back.
Hello sir. Sir please tell me if any lump is in brest so whats the reason for that. I concern many doctors she says its a febudunoma disese.
I have recently successfully treated for lever lymphoma. Can you please suggest any medicine for avoiding recurring this disease. Solomon.
Discharge from nipple (galactorrhoea)
Secretion of milk-like discharge from one or both breasts unrelated to childbirth is called galactorrhea. Nipple discharge is most often due to a benign process. This common breast problem has been reported in 10 to 15 percent of women with benign breast disease and in 2.5 to 3 percent of women with breast cancer. There are generally two different types of nipple discharge
Occurs when the breast is manually squeezed, can happen to any woman and is usually not concerning.
Which spots on the clothing, should be evaluated by a physician and may warrant further testing.
Characterized by discharge only with compression and by multiple duct involvement. These discharges are frequently bilateral. With either type, the discharge fluid may be clear, yellow, white or dark green.
Spontaneous, bloody or associated with a mass. These discharges are usually unilateral.
- excessive production of milk-stimulating hormone prolactin by pituitary problems, malfunction of hypothalamus.
- menstrual problem such as amenorrhea problems with cervical part of spine.
- drugs such as oral contraceptives, tranquillizers, and diuretics.
- injury, burns, or surgery,
- neurological problems such as shingles,
- breast cancer
- athletes may experience small amounts of galactorrhea from constant rubbing of the nipples against clothing. Frequent sexual stimulation of the breasts may have similar effects.
- milky discharge: may be due to physiological (lactation); oral contraceptives; galactorrhea
- bloody discharge: may be due to intraductal papiloma; intraductal cancer; malignancy; duct ectasia; fibrocystic disease.
- purulent discharge: may be due to infection
- serous or sticky discharge: fibrocystic disease
- discharge from the surface of breast is seen in paget’s disease;
- skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis; rare causes such as chancre may also cause discharge.
- stimulation of the nipple (i. E, squeezing to check for discharge) actually promotes discharge; patients with a physiologic discharge should avoid checking for discharge. A physiologic discharge often resolves when the nipple is left alone.
- all patients with spontaneous or unilateral nipple discharge needs surgical evaluation. This is true for patients with bloody discharges and for those with clear or serous discharges.
Homeopathic symptoms and cure
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed on the basis of symptoms rather than conditions, as each case of a particular illness can manifest differently in different people. There are many symptoms which can be effectively treated by homeopathy few symptoms are given below.
. Nipples sore and fissured, intense suffering on putting child to breast, pain starts from nipple and radiates all over body. Breast feels like a brick, lumpy and nodular.
. Premenstrual breast congestion in women with abundant periods, weight gain and nervousness before the period.
. Cyst in the breast, hard and painful but, itchy, with stitching pains in the nipple. Discomfort worse just before and after the period; woman wants to press breasts hard with hand.
. Bluish-red lumps in the breast, with gradual loss of fatty tissue, and tendency to feel hot all the time.
. Intensely sensitive nipples, sticking pains, like a splinter, cracks, nipples discolored.
. Nipples inflamed and very tender, can hardly bear the pain of nursing, intolerant of pain: “cannot bear it!” very irritable.
. Sore nipples with dry hard deep cracks on it. Dry itching and crusty.
. Cheesy and offensive discharge from nipple.
. Deep sore cracks across crown of nipple.
For proper diagnose consult a homeopath. Start treatment to get rid of these problems.