Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh MaturiYour feedback matters!
I am 66 years old at times i find it difficult control my bladder and small amount of urine passes out is it a sign of prostrate gland enlargement
My wife is undergoing chemotherapy sessions towards treatment of breast cancer. Her appetite and sleep are severely affected. She has spasms at the base of the spine and thigh muscles. Unable to sleep at all on her back. Is there any ayurvedic treatment that can bring her relief concurrently with chemotherapy.
2. Take a daily Probiotic
3. Do not touch added sugar - glucose or High Fructose Corn Syrup
4. Avoid mass market cows´ dairy (unpasteurised milk from grass fed cattle does, however, have advantages)
Hi my uncle has been just detected with 4 th stage of lung cancer so please tel me what are the further steps to be taken and how much it is curable?
Aged 31 I suffered from disease name lymphoma since 2014 my treatment is completed abvd kimo and radiation tell me after treatment preconditions and protection about my life secure.
"Don't get wacko stop tobacco"
Say no to tobacco n tobacco products. It is harmful for your oral n general health and may even lead to life threatening cancer.
I have a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck from two months it comes with a very bad cold but till now its not gone and I am still having infection in my throat I also done a needle biopsy and everything came back normal but neither the infection nor the enlarged lymph node is gone. What should I do?
My mom 37 year old female web to general check up gynecologist while checking my mom noticed a white color patches in the mouth of the uterus Dr. did colposcopy and the result came by seeing that Dr. said that its a infection no cancer symptoms eventhough we need remove that patches by conbiopsy and come for routine check up or hysterectomy can be done I need to know that which method is safe and no problem will occur in future.
One of my friends is suffering from breast cancer and it is said that intense pain is there. How can we be away from cancer?
I have a prostate problem .which are the medicines that I can take for an early relieving from the problem. I have more strain while urinating.
Hello, My dad is diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia BCell type. Philadelphia Chromosome negative and his report expressed CD20 marker. He was treated with modified gmall protocol. I would like to know if some other protocol would be better for him. And would using Rituximab as a combination with chemotherapy would help him better with the prognosis or is Rituximab only used after relapse. Please give an advise as Its hard to find doctors treating blood disorders. Thanks and Regards
What are the symptoms of ovarian cancer? And what are the ways to prevent in before hand. Pls tell the precautions for not getting it. Thanks.
Sir, how much is the recovery chance of AML (acute myeloid leukemia). The patient is 7 years old girl.
What is the symptoms of cancer and AIDS what medicine will be good for that disease. Please help me.
What is the symptoms of cancer and AIDS. What kind of medicine will be good for this disease. Please help me.
Breast cancer, is a type of cancer, which is common to women, where cancer cells grow on the breasts or the female mammary gland. It starts out with the formation of a small lump in your breast and can spread out to your other organs very rapidly. It generally affects women above forty years of age. Breast cancer can be classified into two types. They can either start forming on the inner linings of your milk ducts ( known as Ductal carcinoma) or in the lobules which supply milk (known as Lobular carcinoma).
There are many causes responsible for breast cancer they are mentioned below:
- Obesity or post-menopausal obesity (Learn more about Heart Diseases Post Menopause)
- Exposure to frequent radiation (X-ray)
- Consumption of alcohol
- Being taller than average
- Start of periods at an early age
- Late menopause
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Consumption of birth control pills
The most common symptoms of breast cancer are as follows:
- Formation of a lump in your breast
- Swelling or shrinking of your breast
- Change of size, shape and color of your nipple
- Blood or milk discharge from the nipple
- Breast pain
- Itching sensation
- Appearance of rashes (Learn more about to maintain the skin health)
Breast cancer if not diagnosed and treated at an early stage may turn out to be fatal. Ayurveda offers promising cures for breast cancer.
A few of the Ayurvedic remedies are mentioned below:
- Include foods, which are well supplied with vitamin D in your diet. Researches show that women with less amount of vitamin D in their bodies are more likely to develop breast cancer. Consider including foods like eggs, orange juice, dairy products and fish like salmon in your diet.
- Drink more of green tea as it has anti cancer properties.
- Exercises like walking, yoga, meditation and certain breast exercises can help you to relax the pain sensation, reduce stress and also get cured.
- Incorporate bitter gourd in your diet. Researches show that bitter gourd can kill those cancer cells, which cause breast cancer.
- Ayurvedic herbs like Ashwagandha, tulsi, curcumin have certain properties that can destroy cancer cells.
Since, breast cancer has less survival rates, it is absolutely essential for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner if you wish to get cured through Ayurvedic treatment.