Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh MYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old female. I recently had a burn on my face (around one inch length). Though this is not a major burn, am afraid that after sometime there may remain a mark on my face. Could you please suggest me best methods or creams to remove these marks. Thanks in advance.
I have black marks on my legs for many years now, they are under the skin on outer side. Some people say it is sunburn, some say it happened due to acute dryness. Need to know if it can be cured or not, and what should I do. Mo doctor has been able to help till now.
Why shouldn't I wash my face with hot water? What are the solutions to get rid of acne, blackheads and dark circles through simple home remedies which keep it non recurring?
I have dark spots on my face that makes me look ugly. please help me to get rid of this and get a clean and clear face.
Over the my both chick's blackish spots are growing up very fast. Please advice some good medical treatment or is it totally removed with laser treatment? And what is cost on laser treatment? Pls advice me.
I have black spots under my eyes and also dark lines under eyes. please tell me how can I remove those.
M having oily skin and my pimples ae becoming worse. They are spreading on my whole body. I have tried many things bt not satisfied yet. I also have dandruff prblm. Can you plzz help me with this?
I have oily skin all day. How to get rid of oil and acne. Please suggest something to use. Thank you.
Could you please recommend me some home remedy to lighten skin tone. I am suffering from dark skin tone .I want to lighten my skin tone.
I have been recommending liquid berberis aquifolium Q an homeopathy medicine for skin complexion. From past 2 months I am not getting any differences. Do I wish to continue using the same or any other.
•Mix together two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one tablespoon of milk cream, one and one-half teaspoon of milk, and three-quarter teaspoons of turmeric. Apply this thick paste on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes or until it dries. Scrub it off using a facial loofah pad or simply a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water. Do this at least three or four times a week for about a month.
•Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of chickpea flour, one-half teaspoon of plain yogurt, and one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric. You can also add one-half teaspoon of rose water. Spread it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before scrubbing it off.
•Another remedy involves mixing two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric and enough milk (about ½ teaspoon) to make a thick, smooth paste.
Is you b fair cream is nice .my skin is oily in summer & dry in winter. Bcoz I don't have light &shine on my face.
Sir I have oily dandruff which damage my hair, and I have a skin problems like I have blackheads on my nose, so how can I Cure from it.
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.