Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
I have too much tanning on my exposed skin since many years. Especially on my hands and face. Please give me some advice for the diet or other remedies.
My age 23 I am getting light blood marks in my motions with back pain is there any problem .generally I had a masturbating problem pls suggest any reason.
Hi I have freckles all over my face, acnes comes out because I have oilly skin, n if I pinch those acnes I got a blackheads on that spot on my face. I just want to clear my skin nothing else. Help me.
I am suffering from fungal disease on skin from last 3 months. I used antifungal alopathic tablets, but after leaving that tablet it again comes up on my skin with pimple like structure, itching, redness, roughness. Now I am taking Urtiplex.
I need remedies for skin tanning which doesn't have any side effects. It was good and glowing 1 year ago but now its dark and tannings are there.
I have keloid scar can I apply tadheen skin ointment it's an ayurvedic product please ans my question as soon as possible cuz.
Many of us are blessed with dark skin colour. Sometime dark complexion becomes reason for disappointment in many women. To overcome such disappointments, you can try out some of the natural skin whitening treatments.
Skin is a very sensitive organ of our body. One must avoid using highly concentrated chemicals for keeping their skin glowing and soft. People with dark skin colour often try out cosmetic products to make it light, but it is not safe sometime. Natural treatments are always advisable for skin care. Nature has bestowed us many wonderful substances for beauty treatment.
Here is a list of few natural substances for skin care ---
-> Aloe Vera-
This plant has many medicinal values. It is native to South Africa, and forlong it has been used for treatments of many ailments. The pure gel inside the aloe verais very effective in treating hyperpigmentation of skin. It successfully reduce theprocess of hyper-pigmentation and your skin looks bright than ever. You can grow theseplants with least of maintenance in small pots.
• Alum Crystal-
You can rub the alum crystal on your face for skin lightening. For better results, you can churn the alum crystal into powder, and scrub your skin by mixing it with moisturiser. It gradually fixes the dark portion of your skin.
This fruit is best known for its skin care treatment values. It not only lightens your skin, but it is also a very good anti-ageing substance. The presence of beta caroteneactually made it possible for ripen papaya to reduce the dark spots and ageing lines.
When sebum is not distributed in even manner, your skin has an uneven tone.Applying lemon juice with Vitamin E, the skin cells get nourished and hydrated. Thismakes your skin glow and an even tone is appeared.
=> How to take care of dark colour skin
Other the above mentioned natural tips; you must learn few tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Lifestyle, food habits and exposure to sun must be controlled to keep an even tone of your skin.
• Avoid direct exposure to sunlight- When you are getting out of your home, make sure that you have applied good quality sunscreen over your skin. You should not allow the direct contact of sunlight to your skin. Wear sunglass to avoid dark circles to form around your eyes.
• Good sleep and stress-free life style- Leading an improper schedule lifestyle can lead to stress. Any kind of stress is not good for your skin tone, and hence you must try to have sound sleep of 8 hours every day and try to stay happy as much you can.
• Healthy eating habit- Include lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and balanced diet in yourmeal on regular basis. Avoid excessive smoking and consumption of alcohol as far as possible.All the above-mentioned tips can turn your dark colour skin into white in an easy manner. These treatments do not have any side-effects, skin can easily tolerate them.
I am 18 year old male and have black spots all over my butt which inches when I sweat. The skin hardens there and withers off eventually and is replaced. What can be the cause and cure for it.
I am suffering from Prostate Cancer, had Orchidectomy 2years back, PSA came down from 549 t0n 0.6. And increasing now. Cancer metastasized to Iliac Bone. Taking Calutinnde Tb 1 and Monthly Zoledronic IVwill this cure cancer spreading and restore the bone?
Elevated PSA I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
My age is 47 years and I have black patches on face, which looks bad. I think this is because of hormonal imbalance. It has started from past one year. Please suggest how this black patches can be reduced.
Sir .i have dark circles around eyes and black marks around the mouth. I use so many creams and home remedies. But they didn't get any change .so please suggest me best cream.
I am using medimex soap for face to get rid of pimples and trying to be coming fair but when I don't use soap for 2 or days days later some more pimples comes out I hate that a lot and skin not glowing drinking 1l of water bottle everyday to be fair please I request to give best of best that remove my dark circle and free from pimple and get fair skin Thank you.
Hello sir I am distant I am 18 years old my face fully covered by pimples marks I want to take relief from this marks so what can I do to take relief from these marks so please give me your suggestion.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance:
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your makeup on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.