Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles around my eye how can it be cleared. I have been reading late nights is that a problem.
I am 20 year old and I have skin problem for 6 years, my body will be like that of cheetah with black dots. Kindly give tips.
Hi this and from past 10 years I am having fribo adenoma on my right breast and twice I have been operated but again and again coming back.
My skin starts to itch when exposed to sun light. Even on gloomy days, my scalp and eye brows itch. My complexion is fair. I am taking treatment for the past 4 months. Of late, I took 7 tabs of ecoflox 400mg, atarax 10mg and antoxid hc, and applied betadip and clomic. But still no improvement permanently. What is the reason for my condition? is there any diet that will help?
My skin is so thin n getting wrinkle problem. So what I have to for my wrinkle problem any is there any solution?
I am having pain in my anus is it fissure or something else when I touch there is itching and pain also.
I had got chickenpox spots and scars and 5 months have past ,though m taking homeopathy medicine ,bur results are not that good. What to do? To remove black spots and scars completely.
Hello doctor, I am 33 year old, unmarried girl, my prblm is - tht my face color jst opposite thn my whole skin tone. Face color going to dull day by day bt color of whole body is whitish n color of face is brown bt why? Wat is da reason behind that, m so worry please suggest me how to improve my skin color tone, I want to fair my color. please plz doctor help me.
I have blemishes on my face I have used so many allopathic medicine and ointments but no permanent benefit kindly advise.
How to recover from skin tanning? Over the years my skin is tanned badly and how to restore the original skin tone? And any other ways to improve that?
I am 21 years old girl. Due to pollution and exposure to sun, my face, neck and hands are tanned. What should I do?
Hi, I'm a civil engineer so I will be always in the field I was a fair complex now due to my work from 3 years my face neck and hands have been tanned what should I do to get back my color I'm ready for the surgery also.
I have prostate gland enlargement. Gland size is small. I am taking Veltam plus OD. What more I need to do?
I m 19 yr old an I god soo many blackheads. On my face from last 4-5 years. I use many of things. But it dint work.
I'm suffering from eye black circle since 3 years and face became black as for that so help me to resolve this issue.
I am a 24 years old female. I have a lump from upper anus to pernium. One is developing in lower anus. Lump is not hard. It is like skin and in one side feels something is there. No bleeding from anus. Can it be cancer. Sometimes pain in anus.
I had an accident, in last month, everything is cured but scars are still visible, it looks like burned skin! I tried home remedies like. Lemon juice on scars. Coconut oil.
A hysterectomy is a surgical procedure to remove a woman's uterus. The uterus, also known as the womb, is where a baby grows when a woman is pregnant. The uterine lining is the source of menstrual blood.
A woman may have a hysterectomy for different reasons, including:
- Uterine fibroids that cause pain, bleeding, or other problems
- Uterine prolapse, which is a sliding of the uterus from its normal position into the vaginal canal
- Cancer of the uterus, cervix, or ovaries
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Adenomyosis, or a thickening of the uterus
Hysterectomy for noncancerous reasons is usually considered only after all other treatment approaches have been tried without success.
Types of Hysterectomy-
Depending on the reason for the hysterectomy, a surgeon may choose to remove all or only part of the uterus. Patients and health care providers sometimes use these terms inexactly, so it is important to clarify if the cervix and/or ovaries are removed:
In partial or supracervical hysterectomy, the upper portion of the uterus is removed, leaving the cervix intact.
Complete or total hysterectomy involves the removal of both the uterus and the cervix. This is the most common type of hysterectomy performed.
Hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy is the removal of the uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, and ovaries.
Radical hysterectomy is an extensive surgical procedure in which the uterus, cervix, ovaries, fallopian tubes, upper vagina, some surrounding tissue, and lymph nodes are removed.
Hysterectomy Surgical Procedures-
Traditionally, hysterectomies have been performed using a technique known as total abdominal hysterectomy (TAH). However, in recent years, two less-invasive procedures have been developed: Vaginal hysterectomy and Laparoscopic hysterectomy:
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy (TAH): In a total abdominal hysterectomy (TAH), the surgeon makes an incision approximately five inches long in the abdominal wall, cutting through skin and connective tissue to reach the uterus. This type of surgery is especially useful if there are large fibroids or if cancer is suspected. Disadvantages include more pain and a longer recovery time than other procedures, and a larger scar.
- Vaginal Hysterectomy: A vaginal hysterectomy is done through a small incision at the top of the vagina. Through the incision, the uterus (and cervix, if necessary) is separated from its connecting tissue and blood supply and removed through the vagina. This procedure is often used for conditions such as uterine prolapse. Vaginal hysterectomy heals faster than abdominal hysterectomy, results in less pain, and generally does not cause external scarring.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: During a laparoscopic hysterectomy, your doctor uses a tiny instrument called a laparoscope. A laparoscope is a long, thin tube with a high-intensity light and a high-resolution camera at the front. The instrument is inserted through incisions in the abdomen. Three or four small incisions are made instead of one large incision. Once the surgeon can see your uterus, they will cut the uterus into small pieces and remove one piece at a time.
A hysterectomy is a major decision that you should take after careful consultation with your doctor. You should understand the reason for the operation, the benefits and risks and the alternatives to a hysterectomy. If you are unsure, discuss the issue with your doctor or obtain a second opinion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.