Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
My dad is sufffering from filariasis in both his feet, knee down. He is approx 65 year old. We live in kolkata. He has received no proper treatment. Please advice.
My father is suffering from prostate cancer his age is 56 and psa is 5.7. Please give your suggestion which medicine is good for him.
I am 68 years, since last 5 yrs i am on Veltum o.4 for prostate, doing ps report at ever 2 yrs. Prostate glans is increasing. At present i do not have any problem, but when i should for operative procedure ?
I am 20 years old. My face seems to be too ugly with the pimples and black spots. So please advice for controlling of these problems.
Hello Doctors. Pls help me with this. I'm having blood in my stool so I went for colonoscopy and a small bump of size of a marble was found in my lower large intestine. The Dr. Prescribed me 2 tabs of Mesacol OD 1.2g daily for 2 weeks. I thought now it'll be cured but after 2-3 days of completing the dose of 2 weeks, I started bleeding again. Now the Dr. Says it's the case of Ulcerative Colitis, so you have to take Mesacol OD for next 6 months, and you don't have to worry as these pills don't have any side effects. Now even after taking 2 tabs, I feel that 2-3 ml of blood comes out after every 3-4 alternate days. Doctors pls help me and show me the direction to cure it.
I have wrinkles on my forehead and they looks very ugly my age is 20. How can I reduce those wrinkles on my forehead.
Hi, I am a working lady , my age is 25 years. I want a healthy nutritious diet which keeps me all day hydrate and energetic and also my skin hydrate and flawless skin.
Dear Dr. I have white heads problem so can you please tell me what kind of cream or face wash used for clean that white heads.
I have a dark spot on my face cause of pimples and injuries what should I use tell me any dream and any thing which can be removed and got simple and shinning skin tone.
I have rashes and itching also on my vaginal opening and 1-2 drop of white fluid come from it since many days please suggest me any cream or any thing plz.
Hi Sir, I am facing oily face problem and all day dust got stick on my face Beside washing face please suggest some good tips and tricks to maintain dry face Through out day.
Blackish come on neck from 2-3 years before that I am white but now my neck become black so please help me.
Make sure your doctor knows about any allergies and adverse reactions you have had to medicines. This can help you to avoid getting a medicine that could harm you.
Your hand is an integral part of your persona, which is why you need to keep them clean and presentable. However, conditions such as cuticle skin peeling can take away the beauty of your hands. Cuticle skin peeling can also irritate your hand throughout the day when the cuts are exposed to external elements, such as food or dirt. You could also infect your fingers in the process, if the cuticles are not treated properly.
Causes of Cuticle skin peeling:
- Allergic reaction: Bacteria may cause allergies and stimulate cuticle peeling problem. Detergents and other chemical product can also cause irritation.
- Bad habit: If you have a habit of biting nails or picking nails, then also you can be infected. Moreover, if you rip off your hanging nails instead of chipping them properly then it can result to skin infection.
- Lack of minerals: Calcium and vitamin deficiency can also be a reason for cuticle skin peeling around your fingernails. The skin gets dry and flaky resulting in breaks and chips which may in turn lead to cuticles.
- Skin diseases: If you have any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis etc then you are likely to develop skin cuticle peeling problem.
Some treatments for cuticle peeling problems
- Warm lemon water: Rinse your hand everyday with warm lemon water to clean the nooks and crannies of the fingers where dirt may be stored. After washing hour hands ensure your moisturise them to keep it supple which will prevent the development of cuticles.
- Cucumber: You can also rub cucumber slices gently on your skin to reduce the inflammation form cuticles and sooth any wounds on the fingers.
- Aloe vera: You can also use the aloe vera gel for its cooling and soothing factors. Using aloe vera multiple times a day will help to get rid of cuticle-peeling by naturally moisturising and disinfecting the skin areas a t the same time.
- Honey: Use honey on your hands and then wash it with lukewarm water to get soft and smooth skin.
- Balanced diet: Maintaining a proper diet containing which has healthy fats, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein will nourish all areas of your skin properly and prevent the problems of cuticle peeling occurring in the first place.
- Antibiotics: You may also need to take anti-infection drugs to reduce the problem if you have already had an infection in your fingers within the cuticles.
Hi I'm manoj, I'm suffering with dark circles on my eyes and it is so annoying me so let me know Hw to get cured from my problem and suggest me a tip or some medicine for my problem Thank you.
My skin especially face is getting darker since last 2 years, I have to stay longer under sun. Pls advice.
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash. It is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy. Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
- Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touch can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
- Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
- Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun, thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
- Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
- Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat, both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.