Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh GaripalliYour feedback matters!
My Right leg (femur) had broken in 1996. And after some year my left leg bone got cracked on knee. Now its all right. But a metal plate had been placed in my leg to join broken femur bone in 1996, I have not removed it yet and doctor said 'it need not to be removed now, you should have removed that plate before" Now I am not feeling pain on my leg, I do regular exercise, I usually walk for 1 hour, and do exercise like sitting up and down (utthak betthak in hindi) for 50 times in morning, and everyday I increase the count of sitting up and down by 3, is it harmful for my leg to sitting up and down as my one leg was broken and one leg cracked. And plate has not been removed from my leg.
I am 19 years old and I am suffering from back pain since 1 month and I have taken so many painkillers and I showed to the doctor also. Please Tell Me What Should I Do?
I am 16 years old male ,i suddenly had pain on my right side of my hip .the pain started on January 2016. I showed it to many doctors .all of them said to do MRI scan .and every time the report shows normal result .i have problem in walking what should I do now.
Fatigue in left hand shoulder after gym Want to gym again but this thing not letting me to do Any cure?
Sir/Mam In winter season my backbone starts paining. I can't sit in one position in chair from long time. Please help.
I have a very serious pain in my leg near pocket side when I set 2 or 3 hours in chair I hardly get up what to do please help.
I am a 42 year male suffering from hypothyroidism since 2 years. Now I am taking 150 microgram thyroxin. At times I feel joint pain, speech trouble and back pain. Is there a cure for it or not. What would be the diet, precaution and measures to be taken.
I am 36 years old female I have 2 child and both are siserian after child burthi have backpain what can ido?
As I'm busy with laptops, I sit nearly more than 12 hours a day before my laptop. Is that cause any problem in future? I got back pain from the last couple of weeks. I don't know sure, whether pain is due to my sitting position. I followed homeopathy medication nearly for 8 years. I hate allopathy at any cost. Tell me your suggestions. THANKS.
I'm suffering from high fever and joint pain since yesterday what is the best medication please prescribe.
I am 37years old my knee is paining I am female I took medicine for the pain some times it may cool but suddenly I will get. Very seriously pain I can't walk.
Ramesh runs medical shop single man and he has bp upto 130/90 he is having neck pain wats reason for neck pain?
Hello doctor my mom suffering shoulder joint pain she is 40years pls suggest home remedies pls help.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.