Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh BabuYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic sugar goes up to 300 after meals what medicine should take, presently taking Jalra and fumigation tablets only.
Hi, I am 25 male, from chennai. I have a tiny skin tag at my left side between my shoulder and neck. It has stopped growing. How do I get rid off this by medicines or ointment?
My penis is not give more response during sex. Its give response 70-80% so I not able to do sex. I feeling shame to go near the doctor. So I search medicine in this site. There are many medicine for erectile dysfunction. Which medicine is better and cause less side effect. Pls give me advice.
My son old 50 day he suffering Inguinal hernia nd undescended testicle ;i consult 3 -4 pediatrics bt they have different opinion some say wait nd do surgery nd some say do surgery now ;nd his birth not preterm if I wait it not risky? please help me.
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have sleeping prblm. I can't sleep well. And for that reason. I feel weak and lazy. Plzz help me because I don't want to use any type of sleeping pills.
I am a 45 year older male. I have been suffering from allergic for the past few years. It started with repeated sneezing, from then I was advised one anti allergic a day. The problem has aggravated now, and the physician say she that its allergic bronchitis and beginning of allergic asthma as I suffer from breathlessness too. Initially I was advised seroflo 250 and anti allergic a day. At present I am using foracort 400 rotacaps once and duolin rotacaps twice and montair 5 once a day. The chest X-ray done is clear, blood reports are normal yet the problem has aggravated. Please guide me.
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevent a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation help in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevent a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfy both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexual transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserve a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis to develop too many vein thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weaken the hormone responsible in producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weaken the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).