Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. RamdasYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old female diagnosed with cervicitis in ultrasound scan. My mother 74 yrs of age was diagnosed with ovarian adenexa mass and was operated and without chemo on tomaxifen leading normal life. Do I hv any chance of having cancer in life as I have heard it is in genes,
I am having High triglyceride (350) approx and severe digestion problem since last 10 months. I have started taking rusovas 20 after consulting a doctor and ayurvedic constipation tab. Please guide me if I should go through alternative treatment for my digestion problem and cholesterol as I am developing a white spot on my eyelid.
Fructose a sugar common in the western diet can damage hundreds of brain genes in a way that could lead to a range of diseases from diabetes to cardiovascular disease and from Alzheimer's to attention deficit hyperactivity disorders.
Among the conditions that can be amused by alterations to those genes are Parkinson's disease depression bipolar disorder and other brain diseases.
I am taking HP (h pylori) kit for ulcer I gives relif for ulcer but it also give side effect in which I have to go toilet 3 times daily then may I reduce the dose or any replacement for HP kit. Or which tablet of Hp kit (omeprazole, tinidazole,amoxicillin) should I take less amount (i have problem of gastric ulcer)
I. Am. Suffering from. High fever from a Week.I Cannot. Eat anything please help me out with better medicine.
I am a 37 yrs male with high estradiol (52pg/ml) and have been prescribed anastrozole 0.5 mg twice a week. Have erectile dysfunction. Have been on it for 1.5 week with no noticeable effect on my ed. How much time should I wait to get desired results.
Tell me healthy foods, fruits, juices, vegetables to over come the summer season because my body is heat body I will get pain in lower abdomen often.
Sir asthma hai doctor ke kahne par[ montair fx]kha rahi hu lekin koi fayda nahi ho rha hai please btaye kya kare?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Hello I m 24 n have always a mild cold through out all the time please suggest wht to do is it allergic.
Will duralast tab help me to get rid of problem of PE. Or I should try some other medicines or exercises for it. Please suggest me some kind of permanent solution and successful solution for my problem. Even viagra didn't work on me.
I have pain in the side of my penis (slight pain) only when I press it. I do masturbation twice a day. Through this online help doctor has advised me, Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk: 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day. Will this help? Suggest me any other remedy if any and is this a normal issue or a serious issue. please tell me.
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.